Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OT: Bad Day

Ever just have a bad day that was TOTALLY your fault? Well today is my day.... Just had to vent a little to let some stress out....

Comments

• Options
    could be worse, you could live in Buffalo like Ajaan!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    A bad day is one thing but when it's your fault it has adds WHOLE new meaning to BAD DAY...
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Primal scream..... Get into one of your cruisers and scream at the top of your lungs, cuss yourself, I promise it will make you feel a little better.image Oh BTW make sure you don't put yourself in the back seat of one of the cars or otherwise you may not be able to get out.image
  • Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

<< <i>could be worse, you could live in Buffalo like Ajaan!! image >>

That's just mean.
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Play politician,,, It's never your fault.image
  • Options
    Sounds like someone needs a image tonite.
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    When you get home be sure to stop everything, hug your wife and spend some time with that boy of yours. That always made me feel better at the end of a trying day when Connor was his age. -Dan
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    Oh I did... when I got home my wife was giving him a bath. His new trick is to beat on the tub like a drum... he just laughs and laughs while doing this.... made me smile and forget my crappy day...
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    I certainly have had days like that. Own up to your mistakes and move on. It's good that you came home and got to experience the things that are really important.
  • Options
    Silvereagle82Silvereagle82 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭
    The DAY is almost over ... tommorrow is a NEW DAY ... make it a GREAT DAY .... one DAY at a time !!!!

ps. I've always heard that when you have a bad day it helps for you to give away one of your best coins .... Let me help you image
  • Options

<< <i>The DAY is almost over ... tommorrow is a NEW DAY ... make it a GREAT DAY .... one DAY at a time !!!!

ps. I've always heard that when you have a bad day it helps for you to give away one of your best coins .... Let me help you image >>

• Options
    If there is "conservation of bad days," yours likely just got better. Mine sucked today. Hope the cloud moves to someone else tomorrow.
  • Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    go do some squats till you puke
  • Options
    BobSavBobSav Posts: 913 ✭✭✭
    On the way home, buy yourself a coin image

Bob
    Past transactions with:
    Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.