• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    I am saying the

Phillies
    mets
    marlins
    braves
    nationals

I think the top three will all be over .500 for the season...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move the Mets up one slot and I agree 100%..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I just hate the Phillies and their fans.
  • Options
    A two horse race. Mets and Phillies.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>I just hate the Phillies and their fans. >>

It's Phans

Thanks
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just hate the Phillies and their fans. >>

Braves suck, Mets suck...Phillies will finish first in the NL East and are the classiest baseball franchise in the history of MLB - case closed.
  • Options

<< <i>Braves suck >>

I would throw a "Yo Momma" joke in here, but it's too easy.....just like yo momma!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Braves suck >>

I would throw a "Yo Momma" joke in here, but it's too easy.....just like yo momma!!! >>

Ditto
  • Options
    I thought it was funny.
  • Options

<< <i>I thought it was funny. >>

"Ditto" was funnier. image
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Cole Hamels will get injured by July Book it.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options

<< <i>Cole Hamels will get injured by July Book it. >>

I love you man. I want to be just like you when I grow up.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Mets
    Phillies
    Marlins
    Braves
    Nats
  • Options
    it doesnt matter!!!! its all about the dodgers!!! manny manny manny!!!!

*lol* just messing guys, im excited beacuse an LA sports radio station is reporting he's is coming back
  • Options
    Looks fine as originally stated. I like lsus picks. Sitting here tomahawk chopping at my desk.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Phillies ... are the classiest baseball franchise in the history of MLB - case closed. >>

1. Posted on: Friday, 23 June 2006, 10:34 CDT

BOSTON (Reuters) - Boston police arrested Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Brett Myers early on Friday on charges of assaulting his wife before a match between the Phillies and the Red Sox.

2. Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Ugueth Urbina was arrested as Venezuelan authorities sought to charge him with attempted murder for an assault on several employees last month, his lawyer said Tuesday.

3. Phillies outfielder Jason Michaels was arrested early yesterday morning in the Old City section of Philadelphia and charged with hitting a police officer who had told a crowd to move along.

4. Published: February 13, 2001

Pitcher Robert Person of the Philadelphia Phillies, who on Friday signed a contract for nearly $3 million, was hogtied by the police, who said the enraged Person tried to kick out the windows of a police car after his arrest in the nightclub district of Tampa, Fla., early Sunday.

5. Darren Daulton, a former All-Star catcher with the Philadelphia Phillies, was arrested May 27 on a domestic battery charge after he admitted to Largo police that he slapped his wife.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Pitcher Robert Person of the Philadelphia Phillies, who on Friday signed a contract for nearly $3 million, was hogtied by the police, who said the enraged Person tried to kick out the windows of a police car after his arrest in the nightclub district of Tampa, Fla., early Sunday.
    >>

Oh what wasted talent he was.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Phillies ... are the classiest baseball franchise in the history of MLB - case closed. >>

1. Posted on: Friday, 23 June 2006, 10:34 CDT

BOSTON (Reuters) - Boston police arrested Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Brett Myers early on Friday on charges of assaulting his wife before a match between the Phillies and the Red Sox.

2. Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Ugueth Urbina was arrested as Venezuelan authorities sought to charge him with attempted murder for an assault on several employees last month, his lawyer said Tuesday.

3. Phillies outfielder Jason Michaels was arrested early yesterday morning in the Old City section of Philadelphia and charged with hitting a police officer who had told a crowd to move along.

4. Published: February 13, 2001

Pitcher Robert Person of the Philadelphia Phillies, who on Friday signed a contract for nearly $3 million, was hogtied by the police, who said the enraged Person tried to kick out the windows of a police car after his arrest in the nightclub district of Tampa, Fla., early Sunday.

5. Darren Daulton, a former All-Star catcher with the Philadelphia Phillies, was arrested May 27 on a domestic battery charge after he admitted to Largo police that he slapped his wife. >>

That all ya got? LOL

You could pickup NY newspapers and sometimes just in one week there would be more than this about Yankees players. LOL
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sillies will NOT win the East this year...that much is for certain..a STONE COLD mortal LOCK..

Sincerely,

'09 NL East Champion N.Y. Mets

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Sillies will NOT win the East this year...that much is for certain..a STONE COLD mortal LOCK..

Sincerely,

'09 NL East Champion N.Y. Mets >>

Jerry - I thought you once said your days of being a LSD hallucinating hippie were over - Doesn't appear that way from your post here which clearly was typed under the influence of LSD.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>Sillies will NOT win the East this year...that much is for certain..a STONE COLD mortal LOCK..

Sincerely,

'09 NL East Champion N.Y. Mets >>

what..no "official 2009 NY Mets Championship" post? Don't want to jinx it huh? We own you, and unless you are planning on getting a wild card, you all
    are SOL.

Sincerely,
    Book It