Home Sports Talk
Options

It's almost March and Mets fan is quiet as a mouse!

good thing you are cause you know the Phils have the NL East wrapped up for the rest of this decade!

BAM

JS

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't you late for horn practice or something..

P.S. Bucs still suck, we checked...

Sincerely,

Choke vs Raiders to miss playoffs

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mets are busy planning their annual parade......

.....celebrating finishing second in the NL East.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    wow grote and entire post without backing the Mets...he knows they suck!

LMAO

JS
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    I will agree with the Phils winning the east, just not the world series this yearimage
  • Options
    Can't wait to see little Kevin hide under the bed when the Mets take the East by 5 games at least!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>Can't wait to see little Kevin hide under the bed when the Mets take the East by 5 games at least! >>

can't remember the last time the Mets were up by 5 games, oh wait, 2007 comes to mind....BAM

JS
  • Options
    Mets will win by a game, but if Madoff had not stolen all the Wilpons cash Mets would win by 10 games.
  • Options
    In case anyone didn't know...the Mets are still nothing but a bunch of mercenaries who would rather go to the ballpark and pose for pictures, talk about their endorsements, and confer with their agents, rather than do what it takes to win ballgames...which is exactly why they are stone cold losers.
  • Options

<< <i>can't remember the last time the Mets were up by 5 games, oh wait, 2007 comes to mind....BAM >>

I really don't think the season befoe last is a BAM moment.
  • Options
    The only consolation Mets fans have is knowing the Braves suck worse.
  • Options
    Steve, please let go of Kevin's "flute" and step away.
  • Options

<< <i>Steve, please let go of Kevin's "flute" and step away. >>

During baseball season, I gotta support any Phillies fan here...yes, including Stalin when it's a Phillies thread.

If Rosie O'Donnell was a Phillies fan here, I'd say she was beautiful and mean it. LOL
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    This season, the Phillies will be to Philadelphia what the Eagles were last year.

A disappointment.

Sorry image
  • Options
    The Eagles jinx is over, these are the new Phillies, we can hit and we can pitch and we can close em down in the bottom of the 9th. Mets fan is running scared. This
    one will be over by July!

Look for Ryan Howard under center next September too! Is there anything this guy can't do?

JS
  • Options
    No Pat the Bat to bail you out this year...no Mets killers, only swing and a miss Howard whose weight may exceed his batting average, but maybe not his K's this season.

• Options

<< <i>

Look for Ryan Howard under center next September too! Is there anything this guy can't do?

JS >>

Gotta agree with this. Anyone would be an improvement over McNadd
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't the heritage cards out yet? I thought that's all The Communist was interested in this time of year.

Talking smack when the regular season is still over a month away?
    Couldn't it wait a bit?
  • Options
    Whatever you do, don't make a bet with Flute Boy...he will stiff you like he did Perk when he got caught with his pants down!!

• Options
    My Dad taught me long ago never bet with anyone named Joe Stalin.
    Geez, was the user name Adolph Hitler already taken or what?
  • Options
    You guys are hurting my feelings with these uncalled for negative comments about the greatest baseball franchise that ever was and ever will be. I just don't understand it.

Just because the Mets and Braves suck, doesn't mean that you gotta be mean spirited towards the classy Phillies baseball team. Just because your teams have no chance, none to win the NL East, doesn't mean you gotta badmouth the team that is a mortal lock to win the NL East. I just don't understand it.

I know now that you'll reconsider your comments and your apologies are accepted, long as ya PayPal me a hundred bucks for the pain and suffering your nasty comments have caused me. PayPal the C note to stevek@PhilliesaregreatandtheMetsandBravessuck.com
  • Options
    Uh Oh, it looks like someone bought Alex Gordon too high and got stuck with them..LMAO. Will the Royals break 50 wins this season? Prolly not.

Joe Stalin
  • Options

<< <i>This season, the Phillies will be to Philadelphia what the Eagles were last year.

A disappointment.

Sorry image >>

I'm never again voting for you for poster of the year - NEVER. image
  • Options

<< <i>This season, the Phillies will be to Philadelphia what the Eagles were last year.

A disappointment.

Sorry image >>

At least no one was picking the Eagles to win the superbowl before the season. Its hard to win the super bowl when you don't get into the playoffs!
  • Options

<< <i>

A disappointment.

Sorry image >>

At least no one was picking the Eagles to win the superbowl before the season. Its hard to win the super bowl when you don't get into the playoffs! >>

Sorry, how many games did Tampa bay choke away again? The Raiders..LOL
  • Options
    The Bucs will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Please save this thread for future reference
  • Options

<< <i>The Bucs will be lucky to win 5 games this year. Please save this thread for future reference >>

You said the same thing last year, but instead of 5 you had 2! Giving us come credit now?

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Uh Oh, it looks like someone bought Alex Gordon too high and got stuck with them..LMAO. Will the Royals break 50 wins this season? Prolly not.

Joe Stalin >>

Commie, I bought the Gordon about two weeks ago. I paid probably less than 10% of what they were selling for at their peak a few years ago.
    I've got a friend going to Vegas in March, I told him I'm giving him some money to place a bet for me on the Royals winning their division this year.
    Here's why. Dummies like you don't know the Royals have been steadily improving. So I'll get better odds than I should get. Hopefully at least 12-1.
  • Options
    Darin

Cmon Bro, you have had that pic in your sig for months, don't tell us you got a steal when you clearly didn't. Maybe you could really tell us why the only time
    you post is when it has to do with me? Is this your second user name?

Good luck the Royals wager, if you have any money left over I have some great land in Florida you might be interested in!

Mr. Stalin
  • Options
    Joey, I've had this pic in my sig since Feb. 13, 2009, icon upload day. I tried to use it for my avatar but couldn't reduce the KB to the requirement. So its my sig line pic instead of avatar.
    That wasn't exactly months was it? 9 days.

And sorry, I didn't know I had 1,148 posts about you.
    I'll try to cut down. image
  • Options
    Stalin, you pay Perkdog the $50 you still owe him yet?

Sincerely,

Those who don't welch and stand behind their word

• Options

<< <i>Stalin, you pay Perkdog the $50 you still owe him yet?

Sincerely,

Those who don't welch and stand behind their word >>

He told me to forget about it