Home Metal Detecting
Options

hey guys check out the 79 washington >>>read

quarter i found today with the f2. put it on ebay as a prize pack..listed under mrgumby66....you gotta see this.

Comments

• Options
    See what ?
    Big Kahuna

• Options
    Thats a nice washington you got there lol
  • Options
    Ebay Link

I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be seeing but here's your link.
  • Options
    i'd be really interested in who would bid $50 on that.
  • Options
    Not being picky.....but it's actually called Metal detecting, not medal detecting..image
  • Options
    thats the thing .if your brave enough to bid on a junk coin you might be surprised with a bonus..........worth$50 or better.
  • Options

<< <i>thats the thing .if your brave enough to bid on a junk coin you might be surprised with a bonus..........worth$50 or better. >>

I'm not saying your not legitimate with this "bonus find" if someone was to bid on this quarter, but I honestly don't think someone would want to take that kind of $50 risk...especially if they're not a member of this board. Im sure you would follow through with it, but if I was a user on ebay and stumbled across this item I would just laugh, no offense. I am still very curious as to what the bonus buy is though. image
  • Options
    well if you took the time to look at my other items for sale you should be able to figure out that i only deal with 3 types of things.sportcards,coins&silver bullion,and comics. so what do you suppose someone might find when they open their purchase. this was a fun idea for those who like to imagine and live by chance.
  • Options
    mrguby

Tried to PM you but it is being blocked????

Anyway, can u send me an email concerning baseball cards - I collect Roger Clemens. Thanks, Rich - Rocketman7_8@msn.com
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the ? is not one of those prized Obama colorized sticker coins.
  • Options
    lol, I would pass as well seeing as how only 1 item you have sold was worth over $10. Why would you do the bonus thing with the most expensive item you have sold? I don't get it and imagine none of the eBayers will either.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    $10 bucks apparently you dont know how to search items sold.idiots
  • Options
    this was a fun idea.but i guess if your a boring dead person humor is beyond you!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Boring dead person?....Send me 50 bucks and I may or may not give you something YOU like.....fair enough?
  • Options

<< <i>$10 bucks apparently you dont know how to search items sold.idiots >>

I did search your items sold and only a few items were over $10. None, Maybe 1 near $50
    Its all relative
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Just curious how this turned out for you.
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    No bids.
  • Options
    JoesMaNameJoesMaName Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭
    Alas! Apparently we live in a world filled with boring dead persons.
    Paul - saved by
    The Fireman...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm embarrassed that mrguby is a Mets fan...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.