<< <i>That toned ASE is an exact duplicate of one I consigned to Russ to sell on ebay for me.
Wally >>
Wally,
Did you sell it raw or graded? I bought it raw off Russ maybe a year or more ago, so I think it is your old coin. I was sure it was authentic toning. After two submissions PCGS agreed. It is an incredible looking coin!
Thanks for sharing the info on the ASE. I has to be the prettiest ASE I've seen. It toned just perfect on both sides. I've owned quite a few Rainbow ASE's, and that one is, by far, my favorite!
Comments
The auction has ended. But here is the link.
Wally
<< <i>That toned ASE is an exact duplicate of one I consigned to Russ to sell on ebay for me.
Wally >>
Wally,
Did you sell it raw or graded? I bought it raw off Russ maybe a year or more ago, so I think it is your old coin. I was sure it was authentic toning. After two submissions PCGS agreed. It is an incredible looking coin!
Regards, Brad
So, the coin is definately NT. I'd do it again but I'm 65 years old and 20 years is a long time.
Wally
Thanks for sharing the info on the ASE. I has to be the prettiest ASE I've seen. It toned just perfect on both sides. I've owned quite a few Rainbow ASE's, and that one is, by far, my favorite!
Thanks, Brad