Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA-10 '69 Basketball Common

I had a bunch of '69-70 Topps Basketball cards that I bought years ago and decided to put together a PSA Registry Set. I sent them in for grading and #53-Jim Davis-came back a PSA-10. I checked the POP Reports and out of over 20,000 cards submitted, only 26(!!) have come back a PSA-10.

Anyone have any info on what this card may be "worth". I am thinking of selling.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I had a bunch of '69-70 Topps Basketball cards that I bought years ago and decided to put together a PSA Registry Set. I sent them in for grading and #53-Jim Davis-came back a PSA-10. I checked the POP Reports and out of over 20,000 cards submitted, only 26(!!) have come back a PSA-10.

Anyone have any info on what this card may be "worth". I am thinking of selling. >>

Manny ... my best guess would be about $35.00. HOWEVER, I need it for my set. Since we are "old time internet friends" I will give you $50.00. Tell me where to send the $$. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NICE CARD. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND OUT THE FMV!!!

Maybe this can be used as a point of reference:

SMR of Jim Davis in PSA 9 = $150.00
    SMR of Connie Hawkins in PSA 9 = $500.00

In 2008 a PSA 10 Connie Hawkins sold for $3,600.00

Out of the 140 Davis PSA cards, there are 2 TENS.
    Out of the 270 Hawkins PSA cards, there are 3 TENS.

That being said, it probably means NADA!!!! FUGGHEDABOUDIT!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Any psa 10's from that set are worth a lot of coin even the commons. I would get in contact with top 1969 registry folks and see what they think its worth. PSA 10's in vintage set are not even listed in the SMR good luck with it.
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    ttt