Home Sports Talk
Options

NY is going to have a great baseball team this year.

artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
They should win the division and I would love to see them in the World Series...

Oh and it's the Mets I'm talking about.

mathew
baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
NHL hall of fame rookies

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>They should win the division and I would love to see them in the World Series...

mathew >>

A lot can happen from now to September, obviously, but I agree in that as of right now they're the clear (though not prohibitive) favorites to win the NL East.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>They should win the division and I would love to see them in the World Series...

mathew >>

A lot can happen from now to September, obviously, but I agree in that as of right now they're the clear (though not prohibitive) favorites to win the NL East. >>

have you been living in a closet for 2 years? the Phillies are clearly better than the Mets and have shown it 2 years in a row....Phillies Clutch, Mets Unclutch....
  • Options
    St. John's is the best baseball team in Queens this year.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

mathew >>

A lot can happen from now to September, obviously, but I agree in that as of right now they're the clear (though not prohibitive) favorites to win the NL East. >>

have you been living in a closet for 2 years? the Phillies are clearly better than the Mets and have shown it 2 years in a row....Phillies Clutch, Mets Unclutch.... >>

+1 for 'clutch'.

And another huge +1 for 'not recognizing that team's make roster changes that can alter their chances of winning'.

Welcome to the boards. You should fit in very well here.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

mathew >>

have you been living in a closet for 2 years? the Phillies are clearly better than the Mets and have shown it 2 years in a row....Phillies Clutch, Mets Unclutch.... >>

The Mets do have a bad habit of folding down the stretch actually.

Great to see a SOX fan on board! Look out for the upcoming "2009 Red Sox Chamionship run" thread soon to come...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree wholeheartedly with artistloss and boo...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.