Home Sports Talk

Michigan;Where ya at?

goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
I heard just for a second about steven threet leaving michigan?
Always look forward to your latest info.

J.R.
J.R.
Needs'
1972 Football-9's high#'s
1965 Football-8's
1958 Topps FB-7-8

Comments

• Yep, I heard he is transferring, not sure where, he just wants out of Ann Arbor.
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    Guess we go with a freshman again this year?
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Are you guys bummed at all about playing 2 I-AA teams this year?

We (USF) is going to have to do that this year. We originally had one scheduled, but stupid Florida International backed out of our game at the last minute to sign a 2-for-2 with Rutgers (they had a 2-for-1 with us) so we had to find an opponent AFTER most FBS teams had their schedule filled out! I guess it gives us an easier home game before we have to play FSU up in Tally, but the games will be BORING. Go Bulls, beat Wofford and Charleston Southern!!! image

At least we play West Virginia and Miami (thanksgiving weekend!) at home to make up for it.

<< <i>Are you guys bummed at all about playing 2 I-AA teams this year?

We (USF) is going to have to do that this year. We originally had one scheduled, but stupid Florida International backed out of our game at the last minute to sign a 2-for-2 with Rutgers (they had a 2-for-1 with us) so we had to find an opponent AFTER most FBS teams had their schedule filled out! I guess it gives us an easier home game before we have to play FSU up in Tally, but the games will be BORING. Go Bulls, beat Wofford and Charleston Southern!!! image

At least we play West Virginia and Miami (thanksgiving weekend!) at home to make up for it. >>

Can't say I'm to bummed,unless we lose again.After the year we had last year,
    I think we will take as many wins as we can get.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Just what the Big Ten needs, more 1-AA schools on it's schedules. People already think WE (yes, I went WE) are a total joke.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
    I find it hard to joke about the school with the most wins ever,we didnt go
    to a bowl for the first time in how long?One bad season,doesn't and can't
    ruin THE Universty Michigan,my 2 cents.

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    ?
  • dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Well Threet only could have expected to start the first 4-5 games this year before he was expected to give the reigns over to Forcier, the incoming freshman. It will likely hurt them early, but Threet wasn't all that special anyways. Michigan will have its struggles again this year, but will win more than 3 games IMO. Forcier will hopefully be the guy they need to run the offense, as Threet clearly wasn't.