Home Sports Talk
Options

The Yankees spring training media circus starts off with a bang today

The A-Rod press conference. oh boy.....

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    He is saying too much, he just said he injected it when he could have said he ingested them.

What a fool.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Who the hell is advising this guy?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

That's what I was thinking... "We were just ignorant kids, just taking an energy boost... with a seringe". image

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Yeah thats how I take my 5 hour energy.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    What a complete joke...he should be happy that Congress has more important matters to attend to these days with the economy, because he if was asked to speak before them, there is no doubt he'd perjure himself.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    What was that last line about? And to me teamates........(look around, almost smile, pretend I am going to cry, take a drink of water, Look at the floor) Thank-You. I want to believe Arod that this was a one time thing, that he was stupid, but he comes off so insincere.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What was that last line about? And to me teamates........(look around, almost smile, pretend I am going to cry, take a drink of water, Look at the floor) Thank-You. I want to believe Arod that this was a one time thing, that he was stupid, but he comes off so insincere. >>

I cant blame him for not being sincere, thats one thing I actually comend him for believe it or not. These guys ( All of them ) That say they didnt know what they were taking ect.. are lying through there teeth, No althlete who's gameplay can effect how much money he is or will make knows EXACTLY what is going into his body- they did it because they wanted to be above the game and play better than their ability and they are supposed to put on a sorry face and feel bad for taking these drugs that basically made them mega-stars? Like I said I dont blame Arod for not being sincere because he is not sincerely sorry he took them! He is sincerely sorry he got caught!
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Yeah right if you guys were making that kind of money I am positive you would just stand there and tell the media every thing they wanted to know. Of course you would. image
  • Options
    I don't have anything to say other than:

1- The steroid issue is causing more & more lifetime fans (like myself) to be disgusted with the game.
    2- A-Roid still can't hit with men on in tight game.
  • Options

Yeah right if you guys were making that kind of money I am positive you would just stand there and tell the media every thing they wanted to know. Of course you would

My point was he said too much! All he had to do today was say he was sorry, yes he took whatever they said he took and won't do it again.

He did not have to say where he got it, how he got it and how he took it!

He could have said I was playing for the Rangers for god sakes the club house was full of users.

lol

Steve
    Good for you.