Home Stamps Forum
Options

Hello

I have been a avid reader of this board for some time but have had difficulty getting registered. I have finally become successful. I just want to say "Hello".

Comments

• Options
    Welcome twogun! I think we will all be happy to have another regular contributor.

Matt
  • Options
    Thank you Matt for the kind welcome. I'm looking forward to being a part of the many conversations that take place here. I am a collector of United States Stamps and am concentrating on the early years up to about 1930. I collected as a teenager back in the 1960's but gave it up for other things. Then about 3 years ago, I stumbled across my old collection and it revived my interest. By the time I had assembled an almost complete mint collection from the late 1930's up through 2007, I realized that collecting current production stamps will break a person and offer little if any return. I never realized how difficult it is to identify some of those early stamps. Particularly, when it comes to determining color. Right now, I am trying to sort out the difference in scott numbers 10 and 11.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Yes welcome, the more the merrier.
  • Options
    Welcome TG. I'm relatively new as well but lurked for ever LOL
    At 47, I'm wondering why I'm one of the youngest people at stamp shows!!!!!
  • Options
    I know the feeling. There were many times I wanted to but into the conversation but just couldn't get on board. My computer kept messing up its connection.
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum image
  • Options
    Bretts,

Thank you. It seems to be the place to be.

Mike
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Howdy

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can always use another member ....image