Home Sports Talk
Options

nba slam dunk fix

a blind man could see rudy fernandez had the 2 best dunks in round 1 yet he gets the lowest scores??......not tan enough rudy...sad

Comments

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    You watched?
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    rudy did have the best 2 dunks no doubt in the first round.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Kenny Smith said that that Rex Chapmans dunk about 15 years ago was better than Rudy's. I think Reggie Miller and Kenny Smith are completely full of it. I've always thought Reggie Miller was a jerk. They kept saying how Kapono is not a great shooter. Didn't he have the highest score ever in a round last year. Also, did you notice when they brought the other backboard out they kept saying it was a different height. They kept saying 12 feet. Then when it was all over they said it was 11 feet. I believe it was 11 feet. WTF.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    whats the nba?
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    The rim for Howard's dunk was definitely at 11-feet...I don't know who they were trying to fool saying it was 12?? Maybe it was supposed to be at 12, and the dude on the forklift only put it up to 11?

Rudy definitely got hosed, it was almost like the entire thing was staged to setup Nate vs. Howard and the whole krytonite and superman thing.

The dunk contest has been lame for quite some time, it's time to do away with it.
  • Options
    smith and miller got bent out of shape when gasol helped rudy on his dunk but had no problem when howard lend his hand to his brother on his dunk...rudy should have made finals but all 3 soul brothers gave him an 8 for his first dunk....remember its only racism if whitey does it
  • Options

<< <i>whats the nba? >>

No
    Body
    Attends
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    the problem with fernandez is that it took them literally 12 tries to complete the pass and dunk.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    damn we never get anything in australia! looks like i'll have to look for copies of this elsewhere!

Trade Proof - Everyone collects something!
  • Options
    not to bump up old news, but i think the NBA would do itself a quality and PR service by expanding the slam dunk contest to 6 players, dumping the fresh-soph game, the WNBA thing and the skills challenge. Just focus on HORSE, the 3 point contest and the dunk contest. And next year's contest should feature Lebron, Kobe, Dwight, three big named stars who can legitimately dunk and Igoudala, Fernandez and Westbrook, three lesser known names but who have probably the best dunking abilities in the NBA right now.
  • Options
    I was looking forward to horse but never even saw it on tv?
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    My little man done good:

"The answer was in the Patriots eyes. Gone were the swagger and c0ck sure smirks, replaced by downcast eyes and heads in hands. For his poise and leadership Eli Manning was named the game's MVP. The 2007 Giants were never perfect nor meant to be. They were fighters, scrappers....now they could be called something else, World Champions."
  • Options
    isn't that the same dunk he did to win it 2 years ago? gimme a break.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS