Home Sports Talk
Options

Cavs get Amare Stoudemire!

Ok, so it's a pipe dream.........or is it?

Ferry and Kerr are good friends, Amare has said he'll sign a long term deal with the Cavs, etc.

LBJ and Amare? Fuhgeddabout it, Bahstan..............

RON "CLEVELAND STEAMER" BURGUNDY
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Deleted
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    You scared the crap out of me!!!

Not cool.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    if they were to get him that would not be cool
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    From ESPN:

CAVS: J.J. Hickson and Wally Szczerbiak

• See this trade in the ESPN Trade Machine

Why they'd do it: The Cavs have been trying to land another star in Cleveland to play alongside LeBron James. Stoudemire would be a grand slam for them.

The Suns would get back $13 million in cap relief and land a young power forward many NBA scouts are very high on. Hickson hasn't done much yet, but many scouts see him as a potential star big man.

Why they wouldn't: Coach Mike Brown is committed to defense. Amare isn't. I wonder how that would work out.

The Suns wouldn't be getting a sure thing in exchange for Stoudemire. As desperate as they might be to turn the team around, are they really that desperate?