Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Why wont PSA delete my cards???

I dont know about anyone else but since PSA changed to the V2 format, PSA has neglected to delete cards from previous owners so I may add them to my set. I dont know if its the link they provide that does not work or what. I had this problem with my 1956 set a while back and now Im going through it again with my 55 set. I used to email Cossetta scans of the fronts and backs and she would delete them promptly. Since they changed over to V2, I have sent numerous emails with no response. Is there someone I can email that may expedite the process quicker?

Comments

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob,

When did "V2" come out? I've had great success by emailing front and back scans (I'm pretty sure it was Cosetta who helped me) within the last few months. Normally within one to two days max.

Maybe follow up with a phone call?

Good luck,

Tom
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom, I think thats the name of the new format for the registry...v2 or something like that. I never had problems before the changeover. Like you said, a simple email with scans always worked quickly. That doesnt seem to be the case anymore.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Bob,

I've been doing this daily for the last couple months, working with Cosetta and/or Gayle. Here's the process that's worked for me:

- When one or more cert. numbers comes up as belonging to another registry member, you are required to send the email notification for each card. There is no getting around this step (well, almost none).
    - You then need to wait three business days.
    - At that point, try to enter the certs. again (I always put mine in a spreadsheet so I don't have to reenter them).
    - If they still come up as being in someone else's set, then send front and back scans (I've been doing them in batches, i.e. 20 front scans in one .jpg with the back scans in another .jpg).
    - I then send an email with the subject line "Requesting Cards to be Removed From Registry Set" to SRegistry@collectors.com explaining what I'm trying to do and providing the list of cert. numbers and links to the front and back scans.
    - Usually within 24 hours they get back to me and let me know that I can enter the cert. numbers into my inventory.

Good luck!
    Other Bob
  • Options
    They don't like you. I bought some cards from a foum user recently and they were removed from his set in a matter of minutes.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Bob,

I've been doing this daily for the last couple months, working with Cosetta and/or Gayle. Here's the process that's worked for me:

- When one or more cert. numbers comes up as belonging to another registry member, you are required to send the email notification for each card. There is no getting around this step (well, almost none).
    - You then need to wait three business days.
    - At that point, try to enter the certs. again (I always put mine in a spreadsheet so I don't have to reenter them).
    - If they still come up as being in someone else's set, then send front and back scans (I've been doing them in batches, i.e. 20 front scans in one .jpg with the back scans in another .jpg).
    - I then send an email with the subject line "Requesting Cards to be Removed From Registry Set" to SRegistry@collectors.com explaining what I'm trying to do and providing the list of cert. numbers and links to the front and back scans.
    - Usually within 24 hours they get back to me and let me know that I can enter the cert. numbers into my inventory.

Good luck!
    Other Bob >>

This is the exact procudure to use. I just had one removed last week, by Cossetta in less than 24 hours. But before emailing as Bob said you have to send an email notification through the link in the Registry and wait 3 business day and then try again after 3 days if no go then send an email to setregistry@collectors.com.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)