Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

BWRC purchases the Mozeppa 8 piece MPL collection!

I want to thank Mike for giving me the chance to look over his nice set of MPL cents and make him an acceptable offer. He sure did a nice job of assembling a quality group of coins.

Brian Wagner
Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for some fresh photos!!!
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Congratulations go out to Mozzepa and Brian Wagner Rare coins.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    Thank You Brian!

I've recieved a very fair deal on my set, i've enjoyed my mattes for about 5 years and decided to sell them to pursue other things.

to everyone out there ..Brian made this deal with great courtesy and professionalism and is a gentleman in every sense of the word.

he's as straight forward, honest and no non-sense as they come!

I wish him all the best!

Thanks again Brian for making this easy!
  • Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank You Brian!

I've recieved a very fair deal on my set, i've enjoyed my mattes for about 5 years and decided to sell them to pursue other things.

to everyone out there ..Brian made this deal with great courtesy and professionalism and is a gentleman in every sense of the word.

he's as straight forward, honest and no non-sense as they come!

I wish him all the best!

Thanks again Brian for making this easy! >>

Congrats and I second that. I had the same experience with Brian a year ago.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Mike on successful sale, and to Brian for being the visionary he is on the MPL series.
    Jonathan