Home Sports Talk

Kent Tekulve Never Took Steroids ...

There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    it's quite obvious he was descended from a Praying Mantis.......and he should avoid the Burning Man Festival at any cost. image

• Look at him today, he is all roided up now or all cheeseburgered up now. He does Pirate Post game shows its hard to believe how big he has gotten.
  • Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    My mom was Tekulve's neighbor growing up in Hamilton, OH. Product of Badin high school.
    Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicks dig tinted glasses.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Guy was a pretty awesome pitcher for alotta years.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Happy 65th birthday, Kent.
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a kid growing up in Michigan, the Pirates were the first team (other than my beloved Tigers) that I was a fan of. I started watching baseball all the time in 1979 - the year of the Pirates, ya know. Skipped seeing "The Empire Strikes Back" a second time in favor of staying home to see the Pirates on the NBC Game of the Week. Had a Pirates pillbox hat and threw submarine style in the backyard and against the garage all the time imitating Tekulve. Had his whole motion down pat. With a big wad of Big League Chew in my cheek to replicate his wad of chew. Was a big fan of his back then image

Tabe
  • aaah..makes me think of enrique romo
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Goose hurled for the Buc's for a year - he was the 'anti-tekulve.'
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice greencrow, got me again.
    That time before I even clicked on the thread I wondered to myself how a Kent Tekulve thread got 10 responses in one day.
    But never occured to me it was another ressurected Happy Birdthday thread.
    I won't get fooled again.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Happy birthday Kent!