Home Sports Talk
Options

Jose Canseco is the MAN !!! for busting baseball

You give A-Rod sympathy for 'admitting' using... instead of lying ? Take away his home runs.

Jose saved baseball and should be looked upon as a King !!!!

Jeff Gordon # 24 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    alt
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I think you are preaching to the wrong forum.

Either way, I'm not impressed by ARod's admission. It was a scripted trainwreck as far as I'm concerned. The terms "experimented," "substances," "don't know..." all BS excuses for "knowingly injected," "the steroids," "testosterone and methonolone."

That being said, he didn't draw this out and sensationalize it anymore than it needed to be...not that it's over by any means...but he won't have purjured himself.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    profound 1st post mystery alt, say more wordsimage
  • Options
    I don't know , I thought he was completely honest with what he said, not that it changes much . . .

Also, I think Canseco is an A-Hole , you know his ship sunk and he looked to take anyone and everyone with him , that I could never respect in any way .

You do the crime, you do the time , don't be a rat out and look to make yourself better than everyone else or try to lessen your time by telling on people or to sell books .

In a different business, the guy would be wearing cement shoes !

Edited to Add; Jose saved baseball ?
    Jose didn't do any of what he did to " Save Baseball "
    Jose did what he did because he comes from a long line of rats , his whole damn family are a bunch of no good rats . . .it's in your blood .
    He got rat blood
  • Options
    Typical response , today in 2009 you applaude a RAT , A NARK. In my younger yrs that person who chose to be a tattle tale would be dealt with, you know what i mean.
    640K ought to be enough for anyone.
    -Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

• Options
    berf the woo knows what ya mean joeimage
    "luca bratzi sleeps with the fishes"
  • Options
    LOL, Luca wasn't a rat . . .
    He was a threat , that is why he was eliminated .

I am really surprised with all of the money that these guys make , that Canseco has not been dealt with .

You know . . . accidents happen all the time .
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    That really wasn't Jose.

It was Ozzie. He was pissed because Jose hogged all the seroids and woundn't give him any.
  • Options
    ozzy dont do roids, ozzy eats bird and small childen for breakfast in a omlet mixed with space cokeimage
    opps wrong ozzy image
  • Options
    If you want to credit someone for breaking the steroid story in baseball, then credit should go to the two San Francisco Chronicle reporters. It is their work that lead to the senate getting involved and it is from their work that most of what has came, came out. Too bad the senate didn't take their work serious, and go from there into fact finding, rather then witch hunting. Had it been done correctly, we could have at least somewhat a complete picture.

Also on Canseco, he was not coming clean....he had over a decade to do that. He was getting back at baseball. Hardly a hero.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>ozzy dont do roids, ozzy eats bird and small childen for breakfast in a omlet mixed with space cokeimage
    opps wrong ozzy >>

Not that Ozzy......Ozzie, Jose's twin brother. He sucked because because Jose took all his steroids too.
  • Options
    and now george mitchell is the envoy to the middle eastimage

<He sucked because because Jose took all his steroids too>
    have you been hanging out with johnny two times, two times again?image
  • Options
    no offense to a couple folks here.. but sports card dudes.. talking all mafioso like.. is quite funny.. gotta love it..

Negative opinions on Canseco accepted and understood. I just think he did great for the position he was in... and in turn, has done wonders for baseball. He had to blow this up before ALL records broken were illegitimate.
    Jeff Gordon # 24 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>no offense to a couple folks here.. but sports card dudes.. talking all mafioso like.. is quite funny.. gotta love it..

Negative opinions on Canseco accepted and understood. I just think he did great for the position he was in... and in turn, has done wonders for baseball. He had to blow this up before ALL records broken were illegitimate. >>

Alright...but again, Canseco did not break the story on steroids in baseball. Nor did he take some ambassador or what is right like role many wish to give him.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    <----------OZZY RULES
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options

<< <i>no offense to a couple folks here.. but sports card dudes.. talking all mafioso like.. is quite funny.. gotta love it..

Negative opinions on Canseco accepted and understood. I just think he did great for the position he was in... and in turn, has done wonders for baseball. He had to blow this up before ALL records broken were illegitimate. >>

alt
  • Options

<< <i>

alt >>

A Rainbow Warrior alt at that..LOL
  • Options
    By the way....why is one stick man poking the other in the eye?????

Did he try to tell him a "Yo mama is so fat " joke ?

OZZY looks cool choking his Kermit , next he is gonna choke his chicken....image
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options

<< <i>By the way....why is one stick man poking the other in the eye?????

Did he try to tell him a "Yo mama is so fat " joke ? >>

Many think that, but actually, it is a display of this whole steriod situation.

The man on the left is Jose Canseco, the man on the right represents baseball. He's no hero...he saw a way to get paid and ruin many lives.

I think the reason that the guys who have been outed get shunned from the game is because NOBODY in baseball wanted to believe Jose...and now they have to. It's not the steroids, it's the fact that Jose was vindicated. (pun intended)
  • Options
    Canseco should go into the hall for outing all of these frauds. image

Remeber he was working on a second book to out A-Rod and no one would touch it. Looks like the Godfather of Roids was right again.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Jose hasn't exactly been livin' the High Life, most recently trying to hit medium level fastballs over rickety fences here in the SFV, and not doing it very well either......but bless him for trying and pretty much reaffirming what many of us already knew about our beloved sport.
  • Options
    <no offense to a couple folks here.. but sports card dudes.. talking all mafioso like.. is quite funny.. gotta love it..>

look at my pic and ill show how funny i am stinky weasel teets im not a dude, im a retired army officer kid/alt- i bet you got big riggens pils, image
    wanna fight?, i ve never lost one here yet,and it sure aint gonna be to you , altimage

• Options
    PSARichPSARich Posts: 532 ✭✭✭
    In reference to George Mitchell, there was considerable challenge to his report when it first came out. How could he state this? Support that? Where's the proof? etc....Yet, piece by piece, each bit of information and documentation he provided is being supported. I can't think of anything in his report that has been proven to be incorrect, although much denied, e.g. Clemons. The man knows how to investigate and provide a credible document. I think if my name was in the report and I hadn't commented up till now, I'd own up, take my lumps and move on with my life. I can hear it now...the last man listed in the report who hasn't owned up says "I don't care if everything in the Mitchell Report has turned out to be accurate, I still didn't do anything, I am a victim!"
  • Options

<< <i><no offense to a couple folks here.. but sports card dudes.. talking all mafioso like.. is quite funny.. gotta love it..>

look at my pic and ill show how funny i am stinky weasel teets im not a dude, im a retired army officer kid/alt- i bet you got big riggens pils, image
    wanna fight?, i ve never lost one here yet,and it sure aint gonna be to you , altimage >>

• Options

<< <i>In reference to George Mitchell, there was considerable challenge to his report when it first came out. How could he state this? Support that? Where's the proof? etc....Yet, piece by piece, each bit of information and documentation he provided is being supported. I can't think of anything in his report that has been proven to be incorrect, although much denied, e.g. Clemons. The man knows how to investigate and provide a credible document. I think if my name was in the report and I hadn't commented up till now, I'd own up, take my lumps and move on with my life. I can hear it now...the last man listed in the report who hasn't owned up says "I don't care if everything in the Mitchell Report has turned out to be accurate, I still didn't do anything, I am a victim!" >>

Whoever is in your avatar definitely did NOT take steroids. Your collection should be safe
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>ozzy dont do roids, ozzy eats bird and small childen for breakfast in a omlet mixed with space cokeimage
    opps wrong ozzy image >>

Cheech and Chong's Ajax Coke! image