Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

hey guys i'm looking for signed baseball america's.......

does anyone have any they want to sell or know anyone who has any? looking for ones without address labels on them.

thanks!
Buying or trading for these signed Jeter rc's:
1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

Comments

• Options
    How is the JSA gig going?I thought you couldn't sell your autos anymore because you work for them?
    Mike
  • Options
    mike,

i'm just a consultant for them now. so i can sell auto's. it was a good experience & i learned a lot about the hobby working there.
    1992 GCL, 93 Stadium Club, 93 Greensboro,, 93 South Atlantic League, 93 Topps Marlins & Rockies,, 94 Classic Tampa, 94 Procards Tampa, 94 Florida State League & 95 Columbus Clippers.

• Options
    May I ask why the name change?I am not accusing you of anything at all.I am just curious as to why?
    Mike
  • Options
    name change?

• Options
    Yes name change.You had a different user name before you went to work with JSA.It was right around the time you had news that would change the hobby but you were sworn to secrecy.
    Mike
  • Options
    itsinthegrade is still my ebay name

• Options
    Ok just checking.I got a nice Reyes auto Topps Traded off you that I was very pleased with.Who are you using to cert you autos now?
    Mike
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>itsinthegrade is still my ebay name >>

I think he's asking why you created a new alias here.

As a side note, still waiting for that "big news" too.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I believe the big news to be Arod's roid use.His reappearance is perfect timing.
    Mike
  • Options
    mike,

i use psa/dna & jsa/bgs. i have multiple auto cards of the same player so i usually get one certed by both.

best regards!

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Contact Baseball America directly. I know they sell back issues.
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think he's asking why you created a new alias here......... >>

Because his other one is banned.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    + 12 for a nam slapdowm , booya,what a signed americas base balls, i got all kind of signed baseballs, i donrt kow what you are loooking for/
    if you cant read my typing , learn rubeanese, it an aquired language, easier rtha typing vietbnamese, all i know is words that got me slappedimage
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Joe, PM sent,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    and i am still no closer to know what americas signed balls are,but it sounds funny anywaysimage
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>and i am still no closer to know what americas signed balls are,but it sounds funny anywaysimage >>

Rube,
    I think Baseball America was a magazine or periodical and Joe is looking for signed ones.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    the plot thickens!
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>the plot thickens! >>

• Options
    How do I always miss the plot?
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>How do I always miss the plot? >>

I seem to as well. image
    Chris