Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Another lightning fast poppage on the January $5 special

Sent this submission in on the last day of January, it was logged in on February 4th, and popped the next day on February 5th. I still have a few there from mid January, so it's all very random.

NEAR MINT-MINT 8...................1975 TOPPS MINI 319 JOHNNY OATES
NEAR MINT-MINT 8...................1977 O-PEE-CHEE 1 BATTING LEADERS G.BRETT/B.MADLOCK
MINT 9.........................................1981 TOPPS 71 HAL DUES
MINT 9.........................................1981 TOPPS 613 JIM ANDERSON
MINT 9.........................................1987 FLEER STAR STICKERS 74 DON MATTINGLY
MINT 9.........................................1987 FLEER STAR STICKERS 99 JIM RICE
MINT 9.........................................1987 FLEER STAR STICKERS 15 GEORGE BRETT (POP 1 with no 10s) - submission saver
MINT 9.........................................1987 FLEER STAR STICKERS 102 PETE ROSE (POP 3 with no 10s)
N0: AUTHENTIC........................1989 TOPPS BOX PANELS HAND CUT K NOLAN RYAN
MINT 9.........................................1992 TOPPS MICRO 375 BERT BLYLEVEN
MINT 9.........................................1992 TOPPS MICRO 375 BERT BLYLEVEN

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attention George Brett and Pete Rose Master Set builders!

Way to go Nick. Do you have a scan of any of those 87 fleer stickers, for those of us who don't know what they look like?
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

• fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    Nick, my sub hasn't been logged in yet it was delivered the 3rd.

LMK when you list the 77 OPC #1
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    are Fleer Star Stickers considered to be part of a players Master Registry set?
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>are Fleer Star Stickers considered to be part of a players Master Registry set? >>

Yes, I just looked at the Brett Master Registry and its listed.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sad for myself, my January Special Sub was logged on 01/30/09 and no poppage yet. Not that they OWE me a fast poppage or anything, I'm just sad to see everyone get theirs before me. Mine has 41 cards though.

Nice Pop! image
  • way to go Nick.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>way to go Nick. >>

It looks a lot better than it actually is (sales wise).