Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New to the boards, looking for Mike Bossy graded cards...

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new here (I'm Patrick) and I'm wondering if anybody has any Mike Bossy cards graded for sale, I'm in no hurry, and check eBay quite frequently - just thought I'd give the forums a shot (I did a forum search before this post) - One card I'm really wanting to add is Bossy's OPC 115 PSA 9

I'm also interested in high grade raw cards, from all years, but especially 1978-79 and 1979-80 opc and topps, so far I have a little over two hundred raw cards that I will submit this April to finish my sets and hopefully upgrade image

Thanks everyone, glad to be here!

Patrick

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Welcome to the boards!
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, good finds on these boards.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards. Not to make you eat your heart out (because it's not for sale), but here's my PSA 9 Bossy rookie image:

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!

shagrotn77, beautiful card! I missed one a couple months back that ended at auction for nearly 400.00 (US funds), it was not eBay...I think Maestro...
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Patrick...

Welcome to the boards...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭
    Hey Pat! Good to have another hockey guy here!

I would keep checking ebay for your Bossys. Granted they are not in large supply but he comes up once in a while. In fact I was just checking PSA 9 OPC cards and there are a few '78s up currently (sorry, no Bossy). If it makes you feel better I have seen more OPC PSA 9 Bossy rookies than your PSA 9 '80 OPC over the years.

I also LOVE the '79 OPCs. I have a few i would like to send in one of these days (Howe included). I don't think there are many tougher set over the last 30 or 40 years than the '79. My GAI 9 1979 OPC pack is one of my highlights.