Home Precious Metals
Options

I like this prediction

Comments

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    When asked about the possibility that central banks, including China, might start buying gold, he opined, "If they decide to diversify, we assume into gold, then we start to talk about a trebling or quadrupling of the gold price.

what does trebling mean?
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    ever fish with a "treble" hook?

it means three or tripling
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ever fish with a "treble" hook? >>

Sure have image
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great but I don't know if I want to be living in that kind of world. Some serious sheit must hit the fan for this to happen.
  • Options

<< <i>Sounds great but I don't know if I want to be living in that kind of world. Some serious sheit must hit the fan for this to happen. >>

IMO, you are living in that kind of world. Gold went well over $800 back in 1980, $2300 inflation adjusted for todays' dollars, the world did not end then.

I can remember my dad dancing a jig with a glass of Chivas in his hand and a 3lb Folgers coffee can nearly full of gold (~1300 ozt) sitting on the cookhouse table. I was a sophomore in highschool and the family business was placer gold mining.
  • Options

<< <i>
    what does trebling mean? >>

My radio has terrible trebling and hardly any bass.
    Its all relative
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    what does trebling mean? >>

My radio has terrible trebling and hardly any bass. >>

Are we talking about fishing again? image
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I gotta haddock here so just sit on your perch and stop floundering around while I mullet over for a while. Hummmmmmm