Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1969 FOOTBALL NEEDED

Well ... since going thru my raw cards I realized I have a decent start to this set. SO I am going to build this RAW one as well. Here are the 1969 Football Cards that I NEED:

3 51 80 85 90 112 120 128 138 139 141
159 162 163 168 171 172 176 180 193 201
207 210 214 228 243 247 257 259

Here are the extras that I have "TO TRADE AWAY" I am also willing to trade away raw and graded cards from other sets

24 29 52 57 61 73 76 84 87 88 103 113 216 221 231

MOST OF THE CARDS I HAVE TO TRADE ARE EX+, NOT CARDS YOU WOULD GET GRADED BUT REAL NICE LOOKING CARDS FOR A RAW SET. THERE ARE NO CREASES. SCANS UPON REQUEST.

THANKS TO 'SHOULDABEENA10" WHO WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE 30 OF THE CARDS I NEEDED IN EXCHANGE FOR 7 1964 AND 1966 PHILADELPHIA FOOTBALL CARDS GRADED PSA 7 & 8.

THANKS TO SCOTGREB FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH SOME CARDS I NEEDED. WE TRADED '69S
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Anybody have any???
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    The 'ole 02/10/09 bump!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Valentine's Day Bump
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Bumped to reflect the 30 cards I received in a trade with SHOULDABEENA 10.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    Doug,
    Always nice doing a tade with mike,I always
    look forward to recieving those packages.I have a friend that has some 69's,
    I will give him your need #'s and let you know.

J.R.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options

<< <i>Doug,
    Always nice doing a tade with mike,I always
    look forward to recieving those packages.I have a friend that has some 69's,
    I will give him your need #'s and let you know.

J.R. >>

Thanks J.R.!!!!

PS I am NOT a Raiders fan! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    I must have that logo! Very cool.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Just a 'lil bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Thanks go out to "JMORAN" for sending me Lamonica and 2nd series checklist!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Saturday Bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Anybody have any for trade?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    A nice little bump.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    Doug -- just collated my 69s.

I have extras of 154,176,180,225,249 (Brodie) ,250 (Morrall),252 -- they are fairly nice -- 176 & 180 are the weakest.

Please PM your address and I'll get them right out.

I need pretty much all the low # commons.

Scott

• Options
    Bump it up one more time!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Want list reduced by 5 more!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug