Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1971 Topps #306 Jim Nash with black blob

I just picked up (2) #306 Jim Nash with Black Blob that I am getting ready to send to PSA, I feel like they should both grade 8. Has anyone ever seen one bid or know what kind of price they should command? With only 17 total ever graded I would think they would be worth more than the $16 in the SMR?

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>I just picked up (2) #306 Jim Nash with Black Blob that I am getting ready to send to PSA, I feel like they should both grade 8. Has anyone ever seen one bid or know what kind of price they should command? With only 17 total ever graded I would think they would be worth more than the $16 in the SMR? >>

Tim ... don't know a lot about the card, but the "blob" in PSA 7 has an SMR of $8 and one just sold for $10. So does not look like much premium, even with the low POP. JMO

PS 2 "PSA 8s" (the air-brushed version) just sold for $9.00 each.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    They sell for around $10 to $15 in PSA 8. The reason the pop report doesn't show that many is that PSA didn't start differentiating until recently. Dont think either one is that rare. Best of luck with your grades.

Jeff