Home Sports Talk
Options

Here We Go Steelers - little dorky but kind of catchy

Comments

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I made it about 16 seconds, "a little dorky" is an understatement.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    To some people in life , that rises to the level of entertainment . What's even worse , is that they probably voted in the last election.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked it. Thanks for posting it.
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    Can't let a disgrunted Ravens fan get in the way of some Super Bowl fun. Perhaps if it was highlights from an episode of Cops the Ray Lewis and Ravens fan(s) would have liked it.
  • Options

<< <i>Can't let a disgrunted Ravens fan get in the way of some Super Bowl fun. Perhaps if it was highlights from an episode of Cops the Ray Lewis and Ravens fan(s) would have liked it. >>

I am not a Ray Lewis supporter at all . My nickname for him is "Limo". The felony level of most of the Raven's players disgust me, but its very simular to most NFL or NBA teams . I am hardly a disgruntled Ravens fan as the Steelers proved they were up to the task, without the Refs help.

Still I stand by my original postimage
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Can't let a disgrunted Ravens fan get in the way of some Super Bowl fun. Perhaps if it was highlights from an episode of Cops the Ray Lewis and Ravens fan(s) would have liked it. >>

I am not a Ray Lewis supporter at all . My nickname for him is "Limo". The felony level of most of the Raven's players disgust me, but its very simular to most NFL or NBA teams . I am hardly a disgruntled Ravens fan as the Steelers proved they were up to the task, without the Refs help.

Still I stand by my original postimage >>

My wife wanted to add " How can pro players that have so many felonies and convictions , be role models for our children ? "

As her husband , I agree.
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    glad to hear that but no need to get people voting/the election etc involved as your original post did.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    If you are a STEELERS fan you better hope they play better than that guy sings!!!! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    That made me pukeimage
  • Options
    "As her husband , I agree." Well played sir.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>"As her husband , I agree." Well played sir. >>

Don't go there image Its not often.