Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What's More Amazing About Frank DiPino?

What's more amazing about Frank DiPino? That his 1984 Donruss Frank DiPino PSA 10 just sold for $775.99 or that he made at least $3,602,500.00 in his playing career? Okay, the $3.6 million isn't all that amazing, but I had to throw something in there.

/s/ JackWESQ

P.S. Think, what could you get for $775.99? A 1954 Topps Hank Aaron PSA 5 comes directly to mind.

Comments

• Options
    what would a 9 fetch. $10 ?

silliness.

give me the hank aaron.
  • Options
    that is just crazy.
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>T.R.I.A.P.D. >>

Texas Regional Investigative Anal Probe Division?
  • Options
    Some people have more money than sense. IMO.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    What's the POP on that card?
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I had to put on my glasses bigger to make sure I was reading that right!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Who doesn't pay a premium for early 80's 'Stros cards?!? Regardless of grade, they normally trade 50-75% higher than SMR.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What's more amazing about Frank DiPino? That his 1984 Donruss Frank DiPino PSA 10 just sold for $775.99 or that he made at least $3,602,500.00 in his playing career? Okay, the $3.6 million isn't all that amazing, but I had to throw something in there.

/s/ JackWESQ

P.S. Think, what could you get for $775.99? A 1954 Topps Hank Aaron PSA 5 comes directly to mind.

image >>

Whats more amazing about Frank DiPino???? is that a guy that looks like he does could marry a woman who looks like his wife...Then again maybe the 3.6 million attracted her more!

Yep I met them a few times back in the 80"s and a friend of mine did some babysitting for them when he was with the Cubs.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    me too i'll take the aaron, all the time!!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Find a card of his that doesn't have the first "i" in lower case.
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭
    What's the POP on that card?

Looks like it's a pop 2. Kind of makes me want to submit a #480 Joel Youngblood which has no 10s yet.