Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Small coin binders

I am looking for a small maybe two ring binder where each page could hold 4 slabs similar to the Eagle binders that hold 9 slabs per page but smaller. I want the smaller size to house my set of War nickles and maybe some other small subsets. It would also be easy to carry around shows. I have seen small binders with plastic pages for credit cards but I think the slots are too small for slabs. I saw someone at WESPNEX last week with a binder like this which gave me the idea. I dont think his coins were slabbed though but rather in smaller holders. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    If you want the album for certified coins obtain a smaller binder from office supply store, cut the Eagle page so as the upper left corne four squares remain, means trimming off the lower three and the middle and upper holder from the right edge.

Don't see any products out there that offer only four certified holders to a page.
  • Options
    Yeah thats kind of what I was thinking also. I could not find any small binders thought with two rings instead of three. I guess I will have to keep looking. Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file