Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OT - Big Boy Toy Show

Went to the "Big Boy Toy Show" today where this months playmate, Jessica Burciaga (as Randy would say - I love you), was signing autographs. After twisting her arm and kicking her a few times, she agreed to sign an extra photo for Randy.

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    Also got an autographed calendar of "Women of KU" in swimwear, a Wichita Thunder dance or cheerleader photo signed, free Thunder tickets, a Thunder T-Shirt and a large poster calendar signed by various models. My brother won their disc golf tournament so it was pretty cool for the $6.00 to get in. Oh, and if anyone has an extra $40,000 for let me borrow.....they had a cool bike there I wanted. Sorry no photos of all the hot chicks bending over to sign my crap.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    I think you just need to address it this way:
    The Rube Cave
    West Virginia, USA

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    I got a PM from a fellow user with addy, so I changed the title. That and I think the penalty for leaving the Rude Signal up longer then needed is death.

Edit to add: If you clicked on this thinking it was a different thread.....ha, ha.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    hey, thats got my name on it,image
    shes so fine, if you threw,nevermindimage
    i am a dirty old man, thanx markimage
  • Options
    al bundy would really like this thread, alotimage
    "hooters peg"image
  • Options
    That's a toy I wouldn't mind having.....of course I'm sure my wife wouldn't be happy about it. image
  • Options
    Here's a sports related photo of her....Google will find much more then I can post here.

• Options

<< <i>hey, thats got my name on it,image
    shes so fine, if you threw,nevermindimage
    i am a dirty old man, thanx markimage >>

Hows your heart rate Randy??image
  • Options
    i love footballimage
    she has such nice eyesimage
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Mark & Randy, do you guys collect autographs from Adult Movie stars?

Let me know and I'll look for some items that I received from a Consumer Electronic show I attend in Las Vegas 20 years ago.

Mike