Needs'
1972 Football-9's high#'s
1965 Football-8's
1958 Topps FB-7-8

Comments

• Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Jerry Rice goes in a Raider >>

You sure about that? I was sure I heard the odds on favorite was a Seahawk.

/s/ JackWESQ
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's right,you heard it here first.smith goes on a cardinal,
    Jerry Rice goes in a Raider!image

J.R. >>

If that happens I would think Matt / Lawnmowerman would be happy to give you his entire Smith PSA registry and collection for free. image

It's a funny thought...I guess I can only hope Rickey goes in the HOF as a Dodger! LOL
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>It's a funny thought...I guess I can only hope Rickey goes in the HOF as a Dodger! LOL >>

A Dodger? I thought he was going in as a M-E-T?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    The baseball hall of fame holds ultimate control over what logo is used on a players hat. The player has input but the team that he had most of accomplishments for is almost always used.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, the HOF has already announced that Rickey will be inducted as an Oakland A.

Oh, and as for Emmitt, he won't even be the first Cowboy who wore #22 to be inducted now that Bob Hayes is finally being inducted.

Steve
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>Actually, the HOF has already announced that Rickey will be inducted as an Oakland A.

Oh, and as for Emmitt, he won't even be the first Cowboy who wore #22 to be inducted now that Bob Hayes is finally being inducted.

Steve >>

Rickey should just go in as Rickey-- put a big 'RH' on his hat and call it good.

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It's a funny thought...I guess I can only hope Rickey goes in the HOF as a Dodger! LOL >>

A Dodger? I thought he was going in as a M-E-T? >>

Hey, don't forget the Red Sox!