Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

The Great Darkside SSP Thread - Do you have a sales website?

I live in one of those barren wastelands, too uncultured to have a coin dealer with a Darkside junkbox. Horrible, I know! image

It's a real pain finding cheapo stuff online. Ebay... well, we already know the problems with that.

But while we already have our Weekly Swap threads, I've noticed quite a few of us also have separate webpages for sales or trade material. For example, Brad's coin list really helped get me started a few years back and I just got a nice old halfpenny from Aethelred's somewhat hidden sales page (Thanks guys!).

So, do you have a dedicated page where you list all those perhaps less glamorous coins not destined for the auction block? If so let's see 'em!

Let's make this thread into a kind of directory for member's sale/trade pages. Give links, terms, whatever you like. But lets keep it as a reference and not a promotion - no pics please. A personal website, your permanent BST thread, professional vendor site, ebay link, mail list contacts, whatever.. lets see it!

PS - Lets make this a compliment to the Weeklies. It would be good if whoever starts each new Weekly Swap thread could link to this thread at the top of the first post.

Comments