Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Carol and Joe

Can you tell us the February Specials a day early so we can get our packages ready for a Monday shipment?

THANKS!
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    PLEASE, I promise to send in alot of stuffimage
  • I would like a combined "Free Subscription Renewal and $5 Modern" special.

Thanks in advance!
    White Whales:
    1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Ozzie Smith
    2006 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor Chris Carpenter
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Yes to what those guys above said
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    I just sent in my 6th sub this month.. if it was always this price I would keep this pace up
  • sitting in a tree...image

Sorry.
    Tonya
  • JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
    Does someone (Carol?) actually monitor this forum on a regular basis? I ask because you posted this thread hours ago, if they are watching you would think that they would respond with some type of message. Maybe they just watch monday thru friday?
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Does someone (Carol?) actually monitor this forum on a regular basis? I ask because you posted this thread hours ago, if they are watching you would think that they would respond with some type of message. Maybe they just watch monday thru friday? >>

Not sure Johnny D ... Figured it could not hurt!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Does someone (Carol?) actually monitor this forum on a regular basis? I ask because you posted this thread hours ago, if they are watching you would think that they would respond with some type of message. Maybe they just watch monday thru friday? >>

Not sure Johnny D ... Figured it could not hurt! >>

I agree....I asked the same thing about extending the specials another month in a thread last week....too many cards, too little time (and money) last month to get them all sent out....