Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Superb quality Cal Fractional Gold Registry Collection for sale

For Sale : a superb quality California Fractional Gold Collection. This Collection was assembled by me for a customer who is now selling to finance other real estate ventures. The coins were specifically chosen for great eye appeal, rarity, both condition and variety. Many are the finest knowns or equal to the finest knowns. Pedigrees include, Roe, Bass, Norweb, etc. The set has been recently listed on the Registry – Period 1 and II and is named the Steve Yoham California Fractional Gold collection (Link provided below). All coins are are listed on the Registry except, BG-226A PCGS 64, Pop 1/0 Total graded 6, and ; BG -962 PCGS 65 Pop 4/0 total graded 8…. inclusion being held up because someone else has the PCGS number tied up at the moment. The set is being offered either intact or separately.

Please PM me with any interest or questions or contact me via the Registry e-mail box. I will be happy to provide an excel spreadsheet of the entire inventory with prices and additional information

Thanks for looking.

Steve Yoham California Fractional Gold collection