Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA shipping question

Can someone help clarify PSA's return shipping requirements? I was considering a last minute January Specials order but didn't have a chance to call them during business hours.

"Tallboys, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins and Pins must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping. Raw cards, Crossovers and Reviews must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping."

"**Note: Cards submitted for the Grading Specials need to be submitted on their own separate submission forms and can not be combined with any other special or other service levels."

I read this to mean that basic raw cards for Specials #1 & #2 must be submitted on separate forms due to differing service costs but don't require separate return shipping costs, as return shipping is based on the total cards number of raw cards submitted and that they're returned together. They only appear to specify separate return shipping costs for each of the different categories of cards, pins, crossovers etc as note in the first quote.....
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    different size slab = different form = separate return shipping,

each special needs its own form, therefore separate return shipping.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>different size slab = different form = separate return shipping,

each special needs its own form, therefore separate return shipping. >>

Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    I had the same question and called they said if doing special #1 and special #2, you will need to pay shipping on each sub form...
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)