Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

autoed slabbed hof cards- yogi/brooks robinson.calton,ect psa 9s and 10's ect..5 mins

auto cards

and stuff like that yogi/robinson/carlton,feller,yount,pocket wat ch,can o beans,ect..]http:// image
alot more to get on, jersey cards and modern pack autos next

save the whales,collect the entire setimage

cheap star cards, a buck

extra 52 topps baseball slabbed

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Got the bidding started on some of them for you!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i should send that yogi to cris angel and have his rub it against my 52 topps one in a magical trasfer ,its on the wrong cardimage
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>i should send that yogi to cris angel and have his rub it against my 52 topps one in a magical trasfer ,its on the wrong cardimage >>

SH*T Randy ... why not try it? The worse thing that can happen is that you are out THREE '52 Berras! LMFAO!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    beansimage
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

<< <i>beansimage >>

the more you eat the more youimageimage
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    The Rhodes was already on my watch list. Can't believe you're sitting on a card like that! Any other Heritage autos laying around?
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Still gathering stuff to send to the Rubecave, btw. I didn't forget about you!
  • Options
    15 mins left on psa 9s and 10s
    yogi/feller/yount/brooks robinson/carlton from the 2005 us emerald #'rd to 99
    and rhodes/moliter/podres/jamaal wilkes basketball/ burdette on other stuff pack pulled
  • Options
    help rube buy shoesimage
  • Options
    I helped you buy shoes. Won the Gaylord Perry. Thanks.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.