Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: (1) NGC 20 Coin Storage Holder

As the title says, need just one of these. Would resort to eBay, but prices are ridiculous for something most get for free. If you have one available on the cheap, please PM me.

Ryan

Comments

• Options
    PCcoinsPCcoins Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭
    I believe they sell for around $10 at coin shows. And people on ebay try to get more like $15-20 after shipping, so I know what your saying.image
    "It is what it is."
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

NGC does not ship free ones out with graded coins like PCGS does..........
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, what he said. The PCGS ones you can get free, but the NGC boxes (which I prefer since they house other TGP slabs as well) usually go for about $10 on Ebay. I just bought 2 for $21.90 and free shipping.
  • Options
    tmcsr69tmcsr69 Posts: 1,307
    $21.90 shipped is cheaper than the average John Doe can buy 2 from NGC direct. I suggest you take that deal.
    Crazy old man from Missouri
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>As the title says, need just one of these. Would resort to eBay, but prices are ridiculous for something most get for free. If you have one available on the cheap, please PM me.

Ryan >>

PM me your snail mail addy. I will ship one to you for FREE! Screw all these TIGHT A$$es.....

TC

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>As the title says, need just one of these. Would resort to eBay, but prices are ridiculous for something most get for free. If you have one available on the cheap, please PM me.

Ryan >>

PM me your snail mail addy. I will ship one to you for FREE! Screw all these TIGHT A$$es.....

TC >>

image Well done TC!!
  • Options
    ryan you all ready have one comming, but later if you need more. you can call ngc and order right from them./
    i order 12 about 6 month ago. for 4.95 each plus shipping. i dont rember off hand shipping cost but it was i think
    under 80 bucks. and these are new still in org boxes.
    john
    References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ryan you all ready have one comming, but later if you need more. you can call ngc and order right from them./
    i order 12 about 6 month ago. for 4.95 each plus shipping. i dont rember off hand shipping cost but it was i think
    under 80 bucks. and these are new still in org boxes.
    john >>

Did you already send them one?

If so, image

TC
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gosh,

And here i sell them in the shop for 5 bucks a piece. No wonder I am always out of them!!!!
  • Options
    hi TC no i didnt. you said you send him one fre heheheheeh
    john
    References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00