Home Sports Talk
Options

Magic CRUSH the Cavs!!!

Just got home! My friend that goes to college over in Orlando has season tickets and invited me to the game the other day. Cheap seats (it comes out to $15 a game for two seats, total, it's a sweet deal) but WHO CARES!

All I can say is WOOOOOO! image

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice win, but we are still waiting for someone to beat the Cavs IN CLEVELAND!!
  • Options
    99-88=crushed?
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Regular season NBA? Do those games count for anythong?
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>99-88=crushed? >>

It was a 20 point game when the starters left the game in the middle of the 4th.

and THIS IS GREAT!!! All I want as a Boston fan is for CLE/ORL to have to destroy each other for 7 games in the Eastern Conference finals while the C's blow by MIA or DET in 5/6
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>99-88=crushed? >>

It was a 20 point game when the starters left the game in the middle of the 4th.

and THIS IS GREAT!!! All I want as a Boston fan is for CLE/ORL to have to destroy each other for 7 games in the Eastern Conference finals while the C's blow by MIA or DET in 5/6 >>

like they blew by Atlanta last year
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>99-88=crushed? >>

>>

EXACTLY. The final score doesn't reflect how much the Magic outplayed the Cavs.

I honestly don't expect the Magic to beat the Celtics over a 7 game series, but just getting to the Eastern Conference finals would be good enough for me. This team couldn't win 20 games over the entire season a few short years ago and now we have DOUBLE that by the break!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>99-88=crushed? >>

and THIS IS GREAT!!! All I want as a Boston fan is for CLE/ORL to have to destroy each other for 7 games in the Eastern Conference finals while the C's blow by MIA or DET in 5/6 >>

like they blew by Atlanta last year >>

I didn't mention Atlanta because if Boston were to finish 1st, they likely wouldn't play Atlanta unless they manage 4th. I'm still terrified of the Hawks. They match up well with Boston.
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    a lot can happen between now and the end of the year. It could be the Cavs, it could be the Celtics, or even the Magic. The Cavs played without Z and Delonte West against Orlando. Not making excused because injuries happen to everyone but it would be like the Magic playing the Cavs without two of their starters......just hope everyone is injury free and then let the best team win. Cavs fan here hoping Z and West are both back full strength for the playoffs.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    the C's just don't match up well against the hawks and i don't know why
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>the C's just don't match up well against the hawks and i don't know why >>

The Hawks are too fast on the wings while the C's wings are older...and the Hawks have a couple big guys that rebound well with KG/Perkins. When you've got young athletic wing players, Rondo's ability to "rush" the defense is somewhat neutralized, and you watch enough basketball to know that when Rondo can't run, they're MUCH easier to beat.

Yep, still terrified of a matchup with ATL in the playoffs.
  • Options

<< <i>a lot can happen between now and the end of the year. It could be the Cavs, it could be the Celtics, or even the Magic. The Cavs played without Z and Delonte West against Orlando. Not making excused because injuries happen to everyone but it would be like the Magic playing the Cavs without two of their starters......just hope everyone is injury free and then let the best team win. Cavs fan here hoping Z and West are both back full strength for the playoffs. >>

Lookin good

Dave
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
  • Options
    alpemomoalpemomo Posts: 355
    I think someone forgot to tell the Magic that they were supposed to lay down for Lebron so he can face off against Kobe in the Finals.... Wow, Stern must be pacing around in his office, if the Cavs lose to Orlando, someone is in trouble
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Stern even had Joey Crawford, his favorite pet ref at the game to make sure the koby/LBJ match up happens..Oh well, can fix'em all!
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi