Home Sports Talk
Options

The Cardinals have NO SHOT to win

Someone had to say it. As a Cards fan, we have been getting too much love this week. I like it better when nobody gave us a shot. Pittsburgh has an unbelievably awesome defense, but all I've been hearing all week is about Warner & Fitz. I don't know how we are ever going to move the ball against these guys. We might as well not even get off the bus....or get on the bus....or get out of bed....just give Mr. Rooney his trophy and let's go home now.

There, someone said it.....NOW GO CARDS!!!!!

Jasen

Comments

• Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Yes, you are correct sir...
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I don't agree that they have no shot to win. Do I think their best game beats Pittsburgh's best game? No...but Pittsburgh can be error prone at times. Pittsburgh will have to turn the ball over for Arizona to have a shot, but who is to say Rogers-Cromartie won't have a pick or two? In terms of betting, this is a stay-away game. -7 is too many points to lay with PITT but not enough to take ARZ.

I think the Steelers win but don't cover. 20-14 PITT
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the Cardinals win, as except for the Cowboys, I always root for the NFC team in the Super Bowl, but the Steelers do look tough in this game.
  • Options
    The Giants had no shot to win last year.
  • Options
    Ah yes, last years S.B. thanks for bringing that up
    time for the prozak
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelers are overrated and will choke bigtime in SB 43.

Cardinals, 31-17.
  • Options
    I think that the steelers defence is better (card's defence has been really good in the playoffs too though)
    And the Cardinals Offence is better
    Should be a interesting game but i think the Steelers will pull out the win
    Go Cardinals!!!
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been saying it all along- the Cardinals are going to win this game.

• Options

<< <i>I been saying it all along- the Cardinals are going to win this game. >>

This is great news for Steelers fans since Perkdog has picked the Steelers to lose every week since the Titans loss about a month and a half ago. One could have made a fortune with the opposite of his picks...image
  • Options

<< <i>Steelers are overrated and will choke bigtime in SB 43.

Cardinals, 31-17. >>

Aren't you the same guy that complained that New England got hosed out of the playoffs at 11-5? Maybe if the Patsies didn't get their a$$es handed to them by an 'overrated' Pittsburgh team, they would have made the playoffs?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I been saying it all along- the Cardinals are going to win this game. >>

This is great news for Steelers fans since Perkdog has picked the Steelers to lose every week since the Titans loss about a month and a half ago. One could have made a fortune with the opposite of his picks...image >>

Unfortunately your right image

Like I have said all I want is a decent game- hopefully won in the 4th quarter. Without any emotional attachement to either team I think the Cards will be a winner thats all.
  • Options
    I'm sick and tired of hearing how great a 9-7 team is. So what if they are hot! Aren't the Steelers hot too? If Arizona played the schedule that the Steelers did they would have been lucky to go 7-9. Baltimore would have shut down Arizona in a playoff game. No Steelers Super Bowl has been a blowout win and this won't either. Hell I may even see them trailing at halftime but in the end it will be Pittsburgh 27 and Arizona 17.
  • Options
    21-17 Cardinals
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Fitz might just find the end zone 4 times!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fitz might just find the end zone 4 times!

Yeah, maybe chasing Steeler defenders going the other way! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    YES!
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    24-23 cards
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

No way did Arizona have a chance to advance against Atlanta in the Wild Card game!

Arizona beating Carolina in the Divisional Playoffs? Noooooooo way!

Arizona had ZERO chance of beating Philadelphia in the Conference Championship game!

Arizona has NO SHOT of beating the Steelers in the Super Bowl image

rd
  • Options
    Every team has a "shot" to win even if it was a high school team playing a super bowl winner. Even if the odds would be whatever million to one that "one" still gives them a shot (just not a very good one). image
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Big Ben is overrated. Cardinals will win this game 23-17!
  • Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭

<< <i>Big Ben is overrated. Cardinals will win this game 23-17![/q

second Super Bowl game at age 26. Pitts had the toughest schedule of any team in 3 decades and still got to the big game. I think the Steelers offense line will come thru and give Ben some protection and Ben will play a smart game with minimal mistakes. The Steelers punter scares me - he is terrible and could cost them the game. Pitts needs to control the ball and the clock. If they go to Heath Miller often he could have a big game for Pitts - best tight end in the game. keep the cards D on the field and Warner off the field. If it's a shootout that won't be good for Pitts.

GO Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Doesn't Pitt play in a divison with Cincy and the Brownies? Hardly tough!
  • Options

<< <i>Doesn't Pitt play in a divison with Cincy and the Brownies? Hardly tough! >>

and that would account for 4 of the 16 games in a season. you A) pay up your bets B) just worry about your bucs, who have been watching from home for the past 5 weeks, as they need a lot of help and C) keep playing your flute
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>Doesn't Pitt play in a divison with Cincy and the Brownies? Hardly tough! >>

Yeah, and they also played the Giants, Ravens twice, Cowboys, Colts, Chargers, Patriots etc...
    And don't forget they are playing the Super Bowl in the BUCS home stadium.
    It's so nice to see black and gold everywhere in the Tampa area!
  • Options

<< <i>Big Ben is overrated. Cardinals will win this game 23-17! >>

if that's overrated I'll take overrated ANY DAY. youngest ever to win one super bowl. youngest to win 2 superbowls. Tomlin youngest coach as well. I hope to see more overrated in the years to come. Bring it on!
  • Options

<< <i>Big Ben is overrated. Cardinals will win this game 23-17! >>

How Funny is this coming from a Peyton Manning fan??? Talk about overrated?
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>No way did Arizona have a chance to advance against Atlanta in the Wild Card game!

Arizona beating Carolina in the Divisional Playoffs? Noooooooo way!

Arizona had ZERO chance of beating Philadelphia in the Conference Championship game!

Arizona has NO SHOT of beating the Steelers in the Super Bowl image

rd >>

Hightlights: Sent to Canton! image