Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS Steve Young Lots

I have about 4000-5000 extra Steve Young cards. I can go $10.00 on a 100 lot of all different with at least 20 inserts, $20.00 for a lot of 200 all different (at least 40 inserts) or $40.00 for an 800 ct. box full of various.

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    In the spirit of eBay...here are some scans of Young cards you will NOT get in these lots.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I just leave you a neg now?
  • Options
    “Do I need to make that long-winded comment again?” Steve Young to a confused Emmitt Smith - MNF 2008

• Options
    Garbage wrong handed quarterback.
  • Options

<< <i>Garbage wrong handed quarterback. >>

We prefer the term southpaw....it reminds us of Rocky. However, Young is always holding the ball in his right hand in bobbleheads....well, except the one he is holding the ball with both hands, so I think that makes him ambidextrous. Bobbleheads never lie.
  • Options

<< <i>so I think that makes him ambidextrous >>

Amphibians are cool.