Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

i guess its nearly time to sell my matte proof lincolns...update: and I HAVE!

THEY ARE GONE!

Comments

• Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

pm sent.
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

If any of y'all seen any of my pictures they'll look very accurate...I know , pix would help... as i say...give me the benifit of doubt. >>

So are the pics available somewhere else??? not sure I get it... would be interested in one or maybe two of them if you decided to sell separately, but no way I could do it w/o seeing at least a pic first. I would normally ask if a return policy is offered, but based on the post I wouldn't want to be accused of being a vulture image

Good luck image
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMHO, the eye appeal makes up 100% of the value of the coin regardless of the grade. In other words for certain examples I would pay more for a 64 than a 66. Without at least a representative picture, it would be impossible to give you even so much as a price range.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>IMHO, the eye appeal makes up 100% of the value of the coin regardless of the grade. In other words for certain examples I would pay more for a 64 than a 66. Without at least a representative picture, it would be impossible to give you even so much as a price range. >>

Exactly,

And to be more accurate,

The coins need in hand inspection to make a fair offer on the set. MPL's can have huge price swings per same date/grade holder due to quality issues cohodk has mentioned.

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    If they are proofs, why do they have MS grades?
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If they are proofs, why do they have MS grades? >>

Was that sarcasm? No seriously, I'm sure he, like the rest of us, is just so used to the MS prefix that he slipped.
  • Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If they are proofs, why do they have MS grades? >>

Was that sarcasm? No seriously, I'm sure he, like the rest of us, is just so used to the MS prefix that he slipped. >>

renomedphys....bingo!image
  • Options
    Hey, mozeppa-

Sending a private line.

Duane
  • Options
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Nice coins Mike....just be careful when you use 'head' & Marty in the same sentence! imageimage
  • Options

I think you did a decent job with the images,

Thanks!
  • Options
    thanks ...had to get set up, change batteries, review my proceedure....(been 7 months since i've used the camera)

then did it all in 30 minutes ...including croping , sizing, and uploading.

they'd be better if i had all day image

well...back to the sewers
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say hello to Norton for me
  • Options
    you're not old enough to remember who's who!....or you never really watched it much.

heh...you mean say hi to ralph cramden....i'm ed norton!