Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Update--Regisrty Sets at David Lawrence to be BROKEN UP!

We have decided to break up the Lincoln, Standing Liberty Quarters and the Walker sets on their return from Long Beach.

The SLQ set was submitted for regrading and pedigree and seven coins received upgrades. I'm keeping the two 67FHs and the 17S in 66FH for my type sets.

Interest in particular coins should be given to Win at 800-776-0560.

Thanks for all the interest.
Bill

My Other Hobby

Comments

• Options
    Bill,

Congratulations on the upgrades. Can't wait for DL to get the inidividual pieces up.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know that when you submitted your set for pedigree, you can submit it for regrading AND pedigree. Good idea! What's THAT cost??
  • Options
    David--

The pedigree is free, regrading is not.
    Bill

My Other Hobby
  • Options
    Bill,

Did you submit the entire set for regrading, or just select pieces? Do you remember which pieces upgraded?

Thanks,
    Keith

Keith ™

• Options
    STOCKFORDSTOCKFORD Posts: 1,328 ✭✭
    you know that i am interested in the walkers!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe we can trade for some of my extra jefferson nickels
    LOOKING FOR FULL STEP JEFFERSON NICKELS PCGS OR NGC
  • Options
    Keith--

I submitted the entire set. I don't recall the whole list. The 16 went from 63FH to 64FH. Both the 19D and 19S upgaded. Other dates were in the 20s. I'll update the registry set before I remove it.
    Bill

My Other Hobby
  • Options
    Checkout the add on page 8 of the March 4th issue of Coin World. The Davaid Lawrence ad has your coins in it!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Wow Bill, DL has all the coins listed now, has a link from the main page to go to a listing for the "Walser" pieces, and gave you your own neat little logo signifying which coins are from your sets. Great treatment for some really awesome coins.

Keith
    Keith ™