Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Comments

• Options
    If shoud sell 10000-14000 i think. I don t think the set is PSA 8.
    Maby more PSA 7.
    Collecting MTG cards from Alpha to Antiquities.
  • Options
    tmmoosetmmoose Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Hard to say if it will sell at all in the format it's listed. If you were going to spend that much money on an ungraded complete set, you'd at least want some pretty decent scans of the major cards, rather than a photo where you can't see any cards properly.

I'd be very surprised if it went for near the asking price. He'd be better off getting the expensive cards graded before selling if they are good condition. He hasn't put MTG in the title so I'm sure quite a few people won't actually spot it!

Plus someone has drawn graffiti on the Lotus. image
  • Options
    Set isn't in as nice of condition as described - better pictures (or scans) would have been a good idea. I can't see it selling for the asking price, but I guess you never know...

Must admit though, that signed Lotus ROCKS!!!! image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    I can't quite work out how you can tell what condition the cards are in - the pictures aren't really big enough for me to tell what condition they're in ...

• Options
    The one shot with the power is larger, and you can see a couple of the cards are nicked up (especially the Timewalk) - if you can see ANY damage in a photo that size, the cards clearly aren't mint. image

Take it easy,
    Jared

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    Ah OK - I see now. The bottom Edge of the Emerald looks a bit ropey as well.

The jacket looks pretty mint. image
  • Options

<< <i>The jacket looks pretty mint. image >>

I wonder if PSA makes a slab that size? image

Take it easy,
    Jared