Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Here is an easy form of advertising

I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.

Comments

• Options
    I think it's particularly clever that the owner changed his collection's name to mention the auction.

Vargha, why didn't you think of that? image
  • Options
    Hmmm....and to think that Mastro is on the GAI list..........
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    I don't know much about T205's but this set looks pretty nice for a 90+ year old set.
    Ref- gameusedmaniac, Iverson3Ball, penguin, iverson4eva, playmaker84, teletubbie, ilya, JRCCRUM

I collect mostly vintage basketball. I am about 30% done on 61' Fleer and 85% on 72-73 Topps.
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I'm doing the same thing with my 1976-77 Topps Basketball set that I will be listing on eBay next week (shameless plug).

Carkim's eBay Set - 2nd Finest Set of All Time

I registered this set under this name in December. I was just waiting to get more cards back from grading at PSA. He should add photo's to his cards...The registry is a great way to showcase all your cards with spending an extra dime on your auction.

Carlos
  • Options
    That sound was my tongue hitting the floor.

T204's (commonly known as "Ramly's", although they can be found with another back "TTT" or blank-backed) are a very scarce tobacco issue. PSA has only graded about 800 of this issue, ever, so the Mastro set is roughly 15% of the graded total. There's only one other set in the registry, and it has a mere 7 cards.

Mastro sold 2 PSA 6's as a lot last year and realized $862... while prices haven't gone up, this is still a mind-boggling collection.