Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What happened to those little graphs on the Reg. Sets?

You know those little tiny (I think, red and white) graphs that showed the relative progress of a reg. set? I thought they provided some additional interesting information. Anybody know what happened to them?

Comments

• Options
    eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    I noticed that too. If I recall correctly they were dropped at about the time the registry was being worked on.
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The graph was dropped 4-6 months ago. In place of that they made a time line of how the set was completed. In order to see it you have to click on the set rating where the graph used to be.
    Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    I see. Thank you for pointing that out.
  • Options
    I think they dropped it because everyone was joking about how they looked like sperms with various tail lenghts.
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The graph was dropped 4-6 months ago. In place of that they made a time line of how the set was completed. In order to see it you have to click on the set rating where the graph used to be. >>

Thank you.
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found those graphs useless. Once you move toward the top of the Registry, upgrades get pretty hard to find. So your set stays flatline.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>I found those graphs useless. Once you move toward the top of the Registry, upgrades get pretty hard to find. So your set stays flatline. >>

Most of my sets have been flat lined for almost 3 years image