Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do I 'Commit' a set that has been inactive?

I have a number of cards/sets that are still in my inventory but have dropped off the registry rankings (I assume because of inactivity). How do I get them to commit/validate once again? I viewed one of the sets in question and deleted one of the cards from the set and then re-entered it, thinking that would constitute a 'change' or update. I COMMITED the set and nothing happened. It still showed only my In Progress stats on the set page. Then I deleted that same card from my INVENTORY and re-entered it and still nothing.

Does anyone know what I need to do? Delete the entire set and re-enter them from scratch? There's got to be another way.

Thanks!
Collecting Topps Baseball 1952 - 1991 PSA cards

Comments

• Options
    There is a link "Add Best Available Cards" or something worded close to that. Not sure if that will help, but I would try it.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Hi MeteoriteGuy,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I just checked and that link isn't there. I suspect because technically all the cards are already in the set and in my inventory, but the set as a whole isn't published.

Here are all the links on the 'View Set' page:

What If?
    Retire Set
    Retire Set & Inventory
    Delete checked items from this set
    Delete all items from this set
    Delete checked items from all my registered sets
    Delete checked items from My Inventory
    Report a cert that should match this composite

Collecting Topps Baseball 1952 - 1991 PSA cards
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if the cards are in your inventory, you need to hit commit twice. Allow the system to process your first commit, then another commit comes up, click that one and then your set should be ok.

Of course you have to first add the cards to the set you are trying to list. This is done by using "add best available cards"...after that, the first commit comes up...then hit the second commit.
  • Options
    paleocardspaleocards Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me recently as well. Edit your set and make sure the "Published" check-box is checked and then hit "Update". Once it is, "Commit" the set's changes and it should appear in the Current and All-Time Finest lists.