Home Sports Talk
Options

Ravens Vs Steelers

calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
Ravens really look out matched. Tons of time left , but not good so far for the Ravens.

Go Ravens !!!!!!
" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell

Comments

• Options
    earlycalguyearlycalguy Posts: 1,247 ✭✭
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Black and Gold. Hopefully Ward comes back.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least Pitt is only getting 3 pointers...lots of time left
  • Options
    Go Ravens!

Side note on the Holmes catch. I understand a player has to remain possession all the way to the ground. However, it seemed to me he took two steps after the catch, before the drive thing. I thought two steps made possession. I know they change these rules every year.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    first thought the holmes catch was a td. but coming back was correct call. gooooooooooooooooooo Steelers
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    The Ravens have no shot in this game unless the Steelers give them gifts, which Parker just did...
  • Options
    Nice Stop! no points off the turnover. nice jump Troy!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Nice Stop! no points off the turnover. nice jump Troy!!! >>

was an nice jump / stop.
    not a bad first quarter. we'll see if ben stays in the whole game
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Baltimore's playcalling has been horrible so far.
  • Options
    Not Good.

Go Ravens !!!!!!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options

<< <i>Baltimore's playcalling has been horrible so far. >>

Mike,
    We had that bet, right...image
  • Options
    Ben - great scramble.

Holmes - GREAT run after catch. let's pitch in for a join to Santonio! he earned it!
  • Options
    if baltimore don't start playing, this can get ugly
    Bill
    sets in progress
  • Options

<< <i>if baltimore don't start playing, this can get ugly >>

Agreed. Hope they wake up .

Go Ravens !!!!!
  • Options
    Pitt can pass on the ratbirds. just watch the turnovers and protect Ben.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Baltimore's playcalling has been horrible so far. >>

Mike,
    We had that bet, right...image >>

Hey man, I put it out there!! image You could be taking me for some cards here!! Wish you had let me know.
  • Options

<< <i>Pitt can pass on the ratbirds. just watch the turnovers and protect Ben. >>

YES !!!!!! Becareful what you ask for, oh squealers fans.

Go Ravens !!!!!!!------ Hope the Ravens keep it close.
  • Options
    2 bad steelers penalties
  • Options
    OMG what a choke drop.
  • Options
    ROOKIE!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Good Lord, do they pay these Zebras real money?
  • Options
    Well deserved considering the Rat Birds Bounties out on the Black and Gold! nice catch run and take down Miller!
  • Options
    Game is still not out of reach. Hope the Ravens play better.

Go RAVENS !!!!!
  • Options
    The Steelers are gift wrapping this game for the Ratbirds. This game should be about 21-3 at this point.
  • Options

<< <i>The Steelers are gift wrapping this game for the Ratbirds. This game should be about 21-3 at this point. >>

Parker has no gas and Ben's arm isn't that good. They are lucky to be ahead at this point.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    The Ravens have the Squealers right where they want 'em ...

Go Ravens!!!
  • Options

<< <i>The Ravens have the Squealers right where they want 'em ...

Go Ravens!!! >>

Yeah , I think we heard Phil already say that. Go Steelers!!!!
    Wanted:
    1961 Topps FB PSA 8
    1970 Topps FB PSA 9
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The Steelers are gift wrapping this game for the Ratbirds. This game should be about 21-3 at this point. >>

Parker has no gas and Ben's arm isn't that good. They are lucky to be ahead at this point. >>

Ben's arm isn't that good? His arm looks fine to me...
  • Options
    So far the Steelers REAL secret weapon ( The Refs , this season against the RAVENS ) have not been so obvious . I ve seen a couple of calls that were blown , both ways.

PLEASE let this game be decided on the field and not in the booth.

Go RAVENS !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Parker has no gas and Ben's arm isn't that good. They are lucky to be ahead at this point. >>

Ben's arm isn't that good? His arm looks fine to me... >>

Ben's arm is not good enough to throw for 3 TD's in a half against one of the best defenses. I am not saying Ben sucks...he is a good QB, but he does not throw 6 TD's a game.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Ben's arm is not good enough to throw for 3 TD's in a half against one of the best defenses. I am not saying Ben sucks...he is a good QB, but he does not throw 6 TD's a game. >>

He threw (5) TDs in the first half of last year's game against the Ravens. Pretty much the same defense he's playing today.
  • Options
    Pitt controlled first half. score does not show it. Rat Birds should be happy
  • Options

<< <i>Well, at least Pitt is only getting 3 pointers...lots of time left >>

And to thing I use to like youimage

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Ben's arm is not good enough to throw for 3 TD's in a half against one of the best defenses. I am not saying Ben sucks...he is a good QB, but he does not throw 6 TD's a game. >>

He threw (5) TDs in the first half of last year's game against the Ravens. Pretty much the same defense he's playing today. >>

Ben threw only 17 TD's all year and added 15 interceptions plus 14 fumbles. That is close to twice the amount of fumbers/interceptions vs touchdowns. But yes I will agree, if Ben is having a career day, then he can score 6 TDs in a game. However, any QB having a career day could pretty much say the same. Again, Ben is a good QB, much better then his stats this year show, but he is not a 2007 Brady.
  • Options
    Miller - BEST tight end in the NFL
  • Options
    Reed MVP to date.
  • Options
    Good kick by Reed.

COME ON RAVENS !!!!!!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polamalu is just incredible..I've never seen a player go full speed on each and evbery play like he does...outstanding!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    He threw (5) TDs in the first half of last year's game against the Ravens. Pretty much the same defense he's playing today.

Exactly..I can't understand why he gets knocked the way he does...he may not be Tom Brady but he is a first-rate NFL QB and maybe the toughest QB in the league..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    15 more minutes Pitts.. let's go for Ring #6
  • Options
    nice kick
    Bill
    sets in progress
  • Options
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAVENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    wow, that dumb penalty may cost BAL a shot at the game. reminds me of INDY/NE this year
  • Options
    there done
    Bill
    sets in progress
  • Options
    Nice run. Almost an amazing run for such a big guy.
  • Options
    OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
  • Options
    Polamalu is absolutely incredible...

Edit: spelling

• Options
    I don't think there's much of a question who the best safety in this game, or the NFL is, at this point!!!
  • Options
    not good. he was not moving an inch
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap that was a big hit. Looks like he did try and lead with his shoulder not his head. That block by Sweed was also killer.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set