Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

ebay: looks like some bidder is going to earn a "You Suck"

Comments

  • Options
    Not anymore.
    image
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    Don't you know everyone bids in the last few seconds?
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Don't you know everyone bids in the last few seconds? image
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry! I'm watching it, and I'm sure several others are too. Yes, most people will bid in the last 30 seconds and the price will go up considerably. image
    Best regards,
    Dwayne F. Sessom
    Ebay ID: V-Nickel-Coins
    My V Nickel Registry Set - https://pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/71874
  • Options
    I want you guys to know I honestly believe this coin will slab MS63 at any service. It's not a slider but it does have a few bag mark type marks that keeps it in the choice catagory it is NOT AT.

    Do I see some repunching on that first 1 in the date?
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I want you guys to know I honestly believe this coin will slab MS63 at any service. It's not a slider but it does have a few bag mark type marks that keeps it in the choice catagory it is NOT AT.

    Do I see some repunching on that first 1 in the date? >>



    Yes, the entire date is doubled. I have a 1912 with a doubled date. imageCheck it out...

    EDIT:

    Actually, it's a known variety: RPD-01, PM48.1


    Best regards,
    Dwayne F. Sessom
    Ebay ID: V-Nickel-Coins
    My V Nickel Registry Set - https://pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/71874
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont think it will holder?
  • Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow...just ended at $120...
    Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

    Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.
  • Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I helped get it up over a Franklin at least! image

    Went for US $120.50 before I could rebid. DARN!
    Best regards,
    Dwayne F. Sessom
    Ebay ID: V-Nickel-Coins
    My V Nickel Registry Set - https://pcgs.com/setregistry/alltimeset/71874
  • Options
    someone will be very happy @ $120.

    Dont think it will holder?

    It will holder. Tried to get someone here to submit for me but no takers. It's the only coin I had so not worth joining a club. Like I said someone will be very happy.
Sign In or Register to comment.