Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1999 D Georgia MS67 Quarter on Teletrade

1999 D Georgia MS67 Quarter on Teletrade is only BID at $875 with 1 minute left before close of auction.

Comments

• Options
    And the coin did sell at that price. What is the current pop on the piece?

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    Current Pop is 17. These coins were selling for $3200 plus fees as late as 6 months ago. (6 Aug, 2001 Teletrade ) LINK to Auction
  • Options
    Dennis,

I guess that have someone very happy.
    I am only a little bit frustated. I paid $1,150 two weeks ago in Teletrade. The difference would give to take a beautiful bottle of Opus One 1995.
    Who should be very angry is who paid $3,200.
    How much did you pay yours?

Eddy

• Options
    I think the safest way right now to collect high grade state quarters is to wait about 12 to 18 months after the first one is graded before considering the piece. Collectors are scrambling to find these like no other series, so the populations are exploding.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    Hi

I just listed one on Ebay I was saving for a rainy day but feel like I had better sell it now. I made this coin plus 2 others from mint sets over a year ago I sold one last year and Wondercoin sold the other one a few months ago. Who knows where this series is going in the future. I believe the 99s have stablilized and you wont see to many more increases in the population the 2000s and at about the end of the line 2001s have a long way to go yet and 2002s look like MS68s will be average probably see a lot of MS69s from the mint sets as MS68s are being made from roll at the present time. Just something to look for in the future.
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • Options
    misterRmisterR Posts: 2,305 ✭✭
    Yes, someone should be very happy to get this coin at $875. Its' the same coin that sold for $1300 about a month ago and was returned using Teletrades' no questions asked return policy. Cost me about $400 but you can't blame the bidders.