Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1909VDB MPL moving up in PCGS price guide, PR60-PR63 all colors!

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

for someimage

for some othersimage

I understand.

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    Perhaps THIS thread and POLL had something to do with it. image

Previous 63 prices:

63BN $5,500
    63RB $7,750
    63RD $9,500

New 63 prices:

63BN $6,000 (+9.09%)
    63RB $8,500 (+9.68%)
    63RD $10,500 (+10.53%)

Guess PCGS really is listening. image

Still too low IMHO.
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
    Obviously it is nice to see the 60 to 63 grades get a price increase. I think it was the result of a few threads here and the significant spread between 63 and 64 prices. It may also have been triggered by the prices realized at FUN last week by the realization that those coins, even as 63 or 64 by PCGS standards still garnered mid-teen pricing. The reality remains that less than 20 PCGS graded coins exist in the 60 to 63 range and very few are likely to be traded or go to auction. So those MPL collectors who comment here about a current "floor" on this coin may actually have some inpact on how Jamie values them. Also I would think that major dealers like Brian and Andy who read these boards have helped also. I KNOW we all would like to be able to get THIS coin at a much lesser price, but in reality, it may not be possible in the future. JMHO. Steveimage
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

MOC took the words right out of my mouth. image
    Dan
  • Options