Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Roosie FUN update: Stooge...up, up, and away....in my beautiful balloon!

Great meeting of roosie guys at FUN...has anyone heard from Stooge after his death defying hot air balloon ride??? Speaking of death defying, Onlyroosies survived the onslaught of 9 bottles of great wine at Vito's...Lablover also survived a tortuous round of golf with the racoons and snakes at Disney's Palm Course...I didn't do as well at Vito's as did Nick...I was hurting badly the next morning...Special mention to honorary roosie guy Wanda the Good Witch; she hung in pretty well with the diverse/unique roosie crowd! image

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this some kind of drug innuendo going on here?... (I always knew that roosie crowd was up to something)
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    The only drugs roosie guys use are tylenol and aspirin...unless you count 20 year old scotch!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm alive!!!

The balloon ride was awesome and I should never had been nervous as I was. Wanda held me tight (As usual) and never let me go until We landed. We got back to the hotel to see Nick off and he smiled when he saw me well and intact.

It was great to meet the Roosie crowd ie: OnlyRoosies, Lablover and RainbowRoosies. We had about 9 bottles of wine over 2 days and I felt it as well. Wanda wants to say thanks for making her feel like one of the "Guys"

Some of the Roosies I seen were unreal to say the least...

Later, Paul

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    CoppercolorCoppercolor Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed meeting you Stooge, Wanda, Onlyroosie, Lablover(Barkaroosie) and Rainbowroosie - a full Roosie Posse. Thank you all for the invite and for putting up with my father and I.

I think I have partially flattened the back of my head after smacking it for three hours trying stay awake on the drive home after sharing a tower of seafood, 2lbs of gorgonzola steak, great wine and some bad jokes.
    Jeff
    I'd like my copper well done please!