Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold $2000 in 2009 - $10,000 by 2012 - Silver $30 in 2009 $130 in 2012

There is a lot of interesting information in here, I just saw a developing story on China possibly bulking at buying more US Debt (no article yet, keep an eye on drudge), and came upon this....

The predictions are on the bottom, but some of the info in the middle is even more interesting to me....

Profiting from the SuperFed
imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

Comments

• Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    a lot said from a 19 y/o

• Options

<< <i>a lot said from a 19 y/o >>

Is he just 19? I am still pretty new to who the movers and shakers are, I was looking for more info on China possibly sticking it to us from here on out.... Any info appreciated!
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

A fresh young face and mind not yet polluted by Professors. No life experience. But who needs experience these days. He's totally qualified to make these predictions. image

He upped my prediction for gold by 2012.

Ren
  • Options

He is probably just as qualified as some of the so called experts who've lost trillions of dollars for their clients in the past year.
  • Options
    If he were right silver does better than gold next year and roughly the same by 2012. $30 / $11 = 2.73 times increase. $2000 / $845 = 2.37 times increase. I like silver better because it can be sold back in smaller amounts as needed.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Is he just 19? I am still pretty new to who the movers and shakers are, I was looking for more info on China possibly sticking it to us from here on out.... Any info appreciated! >>

check the "about the author" link. he just started blogging in late July. he has no expereince, just gleaning information on the net and blogging it, he doesn't charge a monthly fee, yet.image
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is his own research and writing, I'd say that this kid has a shot at success in life.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that we could see gold behave the way platinum did when it ran up last year. There is a point and price where people will sell rare coins to get spot prices, and the question is what is that price for gold.

For platinum it was $2200, for gold it may be close to that.

Gold at $10,000 I don't see as possible as I would be liquidating before that.image
  • Options
    sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    $2 trillion already invested in the US economy by China and approximately $1 billion more per day says that China isn't going to be making any major changes. I heard some very good info coming out of China recently about those who manage a lot of the China investments, and if you think you're going to see a switch to precious metals as their major investment, think again.
  • Options

<< <i>$2 trillion already invested in the US economy by China and approximately $1 billion more per day says that China isn't going to be making any major changes. I heard some very good info coming out of China recently about those who manage a lot of the China investments, and if you think you're going to see a switch to precious metals as their major investment, think again. >>

What is it with guys with dimes as their avatars? Is that the secret sign of the gold hating fiat bug?
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it with guys with dimes as their avatars? Is that the secret sign of the gold hating fiat bug?

What'd I say, bro?image

Here, maybe this will make you feel better:

imageimage
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What is it with guys with dimes as their avatars? Is that the secret sign of the gold hating fiat bug? >>

I don't hate gold, but that doesn't stop me from calling bs on off the wall predictions based on false premises in what China is REALLY doing and their policies.
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    I wonder what bong the kid was hitting on?
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options

<< <i>I wonder what bong the kid was hitting on? >>

I'd like some of his "Ganja Gold" please image

Connecting a Windows PC to the Internet is like dressing in hundred-dollar bills and taking a walk in a bad neighborhood.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Is he just 19? I am still pretty new to who the movers and shakers are, I was looking for more info on China possibly sticking it to us from here on out.... Any info appreciated! >>

"China" isn't sticking it to us. WE and our beloved politicians are our worst enemies.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I wonder what bong the kid was hitting on? >>

I'd like som of his "Ganga Gold" please image >>

Ganja? Bong? Hmmmm.image
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>There is a lot of interesting information in here, I just saw a developing story on China possibly bulking at buying more US Debt (no article yet, keep an eye on drudge), and came upon this....

The predictions are on the bottom, but some of the info in the middle is even more interesting to me....

Profiting from the SuperFed >>

It's not the way I'd say it but there's a lot of truth in what he says
    I believe.

I think the price of gold could come to reflect much of its potential
    value as a reserve currency.

Silver is a special case. Some day when the sun is shining and ev-
    eryone's gonna wake up and find it's worth more than gold. This
    is not for the timid since silver might be at $10 an ounce when gold
    hits $5000.

But the world economies will recover in time.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What is it with guys with dimes as their avatars? Is that the secret sign of the gold hating fiat bug? >>

I don't hate gold, but that doesn't stop me from calling bs on off the wall predictions based on false premises in what China is REALLY doing and their policies. >>

I read in Imprimis that China spends a percent or two of their GDP buying gold. And that was back in 2006. That's got to be huge. You know they must be getting very impatient with the US. Will the US get their act together?...they must be thinking during our crisis. And now they have their answer. P-Diddy-Obama has declared trillion dollar deficits for the foreseeable future, it must worry the Chi-Comms.

Ren
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry