Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anybody putting together a set of 1998-99 Upper Deck Game Jersey PSA 9s???

Is this a tough set to complete or what!?!?!?!? Is anybody trying to complete this set?

If you've got extras, then please PM me with list and prices.

Thanks.

Wanted: Mint or graded David Robinson.
Wanted: Mint or PSA 9 98-99 SP Authentic Basketball inserts MICHAEL, NBA 2K, 1st Class, Sign of the Times.

eBay i.d. Hobby_Inc with 500+ feedbacks

Comments

• Options
    i don't have any graded but that would be a nice challenge to get an all 9's set. There are also quite a few 10's on the market too. The GJ set is loaded with lots of jersey's from many hot players rc year, Vince being the biggest.
    Ref- gameusedmaniac, Iverson3Ball, penguin, iverson4eva, playmaker84, teletubbie, ilya, JRCCRUM

I collect mostly vintage basketball. I am about 30% done on 61' Fleer and 85% on 72-73 Topps.
  • Options
    I've been looking for PSA 9 and 10 on eBay almost everyday and there are rarely one up for sale. Do you know of any other source?

Thanks.
    Wanted: Mint or PSA 9 98-99 SP Authentic Basketball inserts MICHAEL, NBA 2K, 1st Class, Sign of the Times.

• Options
    Which players are you looking for?
    CB4
  • Options
    Hi,

Most of the ones I have are raw, so I'll consider just almost any card from the set except for Vince Carter, Keith Van Horn and Tim Thomas. Please send your list with asking prices and references.

Thanks.

• Options
    Oh and I have a really mint ready-to- be-graded Jordan GJ20 also, so I don't need that one either.

Thanks again.