Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

End of the Year Sale on PCGS and NGC Certified Halves and Dollars...Revised Edition

To commemorate the end of 2008, here is presenting a sale on some select PCGS and NGC graded Halves and Dollars. All the coins featured are accurately described and either solid or quite strong for their assigned grades. Your satisfaction is assured with every order placed with me. Please enjoy.

**There is one coin listed that comes with additional purchase restrictions. Send me a PM for more details**

Halves:

1941-S 50c MS64 PCGS - Satiny and smooth on untoned silver with a touch of gold at the edges. Strongly struck with full details. A popular and affordable key date example. Basically as nice as 41-S's can come before the substantial price jump. -- $195.00

Dollars:

1884-O S$1 MS64DMPL PCGS - Strongly struck by all accounts with frosty devices and nicely mirrored fields. Some light contact marks both on the fields and devices though they are well concealed by the compensating luster and deep mirrors. -- $295.00

1896 S$1 MS66 NGC (dealer liquidation special!) - Basically all white and satiny with a nice reverse. There are a few scratches on the obverse device although they aren't severe. In my opinion not an ideal candidate for a CAC submission. Offered for sale at what it is at back of Bluesheet levels. -- $399.00 **(restrictions apply)

Shipping charges will vary depending on the details of your order. Your satisfaction is assured with every order so don't wait to send me a PM to reserve any or all of these coins. Have a great new 2009.

Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Comments

• Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    pm sent on restrictions
  • Options
    ill take that ms63 walker for $31 email me at timward75@aol.com with your paypal address
    110% sucessfull transactions with the following : Metalsman, PCcoins, FilthyBroke,dieabolical mar327 chumley and tdec1000 and over 1,000 transactions on feebay with 100% feedback
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ill take that ms63 walker for $31 email me at timward75@aol.com with your paypal address >>

E-mail sent.
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Last chance...
  • Options
    received today 1-5 nice walker thank you
    110% sucessfull transactions with the following : Metalsman, PCcoins, FilthyBroke,dieabolical mar327 chumley and tdec1000 and over 1,000 transactions on feebay with 100% feedback